Chapter 24: Rias's Jealousy

Issei had just done an incomplete version of Juggernaut Drive. The only thing controlling him at this point was his rage.

Issei, in his state of rage, cries out for his lost comrade, Asia Argento. A kind girl who became a nun due to her being shunned by the church for her power of being able to heal Devils, and Fallen Angels. Not just humans and Angels.

Y/N was keeping Rias and the rest of the ORC from heading over to Issei as if they tried to calm him down, they would surely die.

Rias: Issei...

Y/N: Rias...I know how you feel. But, if you try to help him, you would only die.

Rias: Then what do you suggest we do!?

Y/N: We stay back and hopefully let his rage tire out. The worst case scenario--

Rias: No! I won't accept that!

Y/N: Believe me, I would rather not as well, but for the sake of the Underworld, I will do what I must to protect it.

Rias: There has to another way...

Y/N: I'm afraid not. (thoughts) Not unless Vali is able to handle this.

As Issei continues his onslaught on Shalba, the former descendant tries to fire a magical beam at the Red Dragon Emperor, but it's halted as Issei had used Divine Dividing, the power he had stole from Vali.

Koneko: That power...

Kiba: That's the power Issei-kun stole from Vali!

Shalba desperately tries to attack, but Issei's rage and power was too much for him, causing Shalba to be overwhelmed. Issei then uses Gasper's time stop ability to aid in stopping Shalba. It certainly shocked the ORC as Issei had somehow stolen Gasper's power.

Xenovia: This is bad! If we stay here, we'll also...

Y/N activates his mysterious power, putting up a golden barrier in between the ORC, including himself, to separate them from Issei.

Y/N: Retreat for now! I'll hold his blast off!

Rias: Issei...

Akeno: Rias!

Kiba: Buchou! I'm sorry!

Kiba sprouts his Devil wings and flies, pushing Rias out of the way. The others fly away as well while Y/N stays behind to slow down the blast.

Ddraig: Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Longinus Smasher!

Issei in his form fires a devastating chest beam blast, erupting debris from the ground. It eliminates Shalba, but the blast was so strong, it knocked Y/N away, smashing away his barrier, causing him to crash into the debris.

Issei continues to wreak havoc as he's still blinded by rage. Rias, Kiba, and Akeno desperately put up a barrier to block Issei's powerful magic attacks.

Gasper: Is standing by and watching all we can do?

Koneko: (worried) Issei-senpai.

Kiba: Where's Y/N!?

Akeno: He was blasted away! The beam must have been so powerful, he must have felt it's shock and most likely destroyed his barrier!

Xenovia: What are we going to do? What will make Issei change back?

Rias: Issei...

???: As I thought, it's the Juggernaut Drive.

The ORC turn to the voice to see Vali stepping out of a black portal, hands in his pocket.