Chapter 26: Kyoto

It's been about week since I've updated this one. Took a break from writing this one as I had no ideas popping into the right state of mind. Anyway, hope you all enjoy this chapter. Also, thank you all for 10k views! Really appreciate it. The motivation comes from you all so again, thank you. Anyway, enough of me rambling. Go on and read.

------------------

It's been a few weeks since the whole ordeal. Rias going to the Dimensional Gap and her jealousy. The problems have been resolved and things have been quite peaceful in the Hyoudou residence. Aside the fact that, Issei's harem is practically battling each other for the attention of the perverted boy.

Except for two people. Irina and Y/N were currently laying in their bed. Irina was spooning into Y/N's chest as the black haired boy had an arm wrapped around the violet eyed beauty. It was about seven in the morning and the two had their things packed up, ready for the Kyoto trip that was today. Since it wasn't time to go yet, the two had decided to just spend time with each other in the confines of their room.

Soon, the sun shines through the small gap in between the blinds, shining down on the two. Irina groans and gets up, stretching. She yawns a bit and looks down at her lover, who was still sleeping. She smiles and pecks his cheek before getting out of the bed and heading into the bathroom. A few seconds later, Y/N wakes up himself, rubbing his eyes as he was still tired. A lot of things happened. After the sports festival, him and Irina had went on more dates, sparring matches to pay for the food and supplies for the celebrations of them winning their respective activities. Y/N wanted to relax and this school trip was the perfect one as it gives him time to spend with his beloved. The one he loves dearly.

There were also a lot of things planned as well. He was to also be with his mother when she met with the Youkai faction in Kyoto. He met the Lady Yasaka and her daughter, Kunou, through certain connections, mostly Klein. He was about fifteen, a few months before he turned sixteen. It's been awhile since he saw them so it was a good time to visit as well.

Soon, he heard the shower faucet turn and the water halts within the bathroom. Y/N smiles as he grabs his towel and heads for the bathroom.

(A/N): I really don't like the season 4 design choice. Why didn't they stick with the studio TNK?

Few Days Before

Issei and Y/N were sitting in their desks at school. The second years were planning for the Kyoto trip they were going on.

Kiryuu: So most of the sightseeing will have to be done on the second day.

Irina: Where will we go sightseeing?

Asia: Kiyomizu Temple?

Xenovia: (gasp) Oh, there's a temple that is shiny with gold...

Kiryuu: Oh! Kinkakuji! Then we would have to go to Ginkakuji too...

Issei: Putting Kiryuu aside. To think we'll be in the same touring group that all the pretty girls in our class will be in!

Y/N: (sigh) I just wished Kiba was in my touring group. I'm stuck with the perverted people.

Issei: Shut up!

Y/N: But your not denying it, you proud pervert. 

Matsuda: It kind of pisses me off that it's kinda thanks to you, Issei.

Issei: Even if you tell me that...and, even if we're in the same group, the hotel rooms would still be separate.

Motohama: We know that!

Y/N: Peek on my girlfriend and I'll kill you three.

Motohama: Don't worry. (pulls up tablet) We've prepared ourselves for the night of the hotel too!