Chapter 19: A Ghost

Thank you all so much for over 100 votes. This actually shows that people read my shit! I thank you for the reads and the votes you put for this story as I gain my motivation from you all. Seriously, I can't thank you enough for the support that is shown on my books and what not. Enough of the feelings and shit. You all just probably want to keep reading. Again, thank you. Enough of me rambling. Onto the chapter. Hope you all enjoy it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/N and the others were now in the main hall, watching over the people as Sirzechs, Michael, and Azazel were waiting for Lord Odin of Valhalla to sign the alliance treaty.

Sirzechs: Devils, Gods, and Fallen Angels have reflected on the past and allied together, but there are ones who wish to start another war. The new alliance with the Norse Gods of Asgard is truly heartening. (looks to Odin) Odin-dono, if you have no objections, please sign the pact monument.

Odin: Very well.

As Odin moved up to sign the pact monument, Y/N's eyes wandered the room. They always seemed to wander up above, checking the corners and any area and intruder could be up in. He then focused on the crowd. He kept gazing into the endless sea of people until his eyes had widen.

He saw the same ragged, black cloak on that day. He glanced down to his arm and saw the tattoo that had rested on his arm. It was very familiar as it was the same tattoo that all Laughing Coffin members bear. A sadistic smile on top of a black coffin. The cloaked man grins, sending chills down Y/N's spine. His hand was moving up to grasp the Night Sky Sword's hilt until two Devils had walked past the man. After they walked past, the man was no longer there.

Y/N relaxes slightly, but he didn't let his guard down. He resumed his attention back to Lord Odin who was still moving up to sign the pact monument. Lord Odin was stopped however as a new voice had entered the room.

???: I object!

Odin: So you came after all. Foolish man.

A blue magic circle appears in the air and opens like it was a door. Out floats a cyan haired man in white clothing.

Loki: I am the Norse God, Loki!

Azazel: Well this is a rare guest.

Sirzechs: Loki-dono, although you are a Norse God, you have no right to create havoc here.

Loki: Seeing our Great Father mingling with other mythologies brings me intolerable pain.

Odin: Loki, if you return to Valhalla now, I will forgive you.

Loki: Forgive me? Don't make me laugh, you old fart.

Rossweisse: You dare speak to our Great Father like that!

Loki: If he allies us with other mythologies, we will be unable to achieve Ragnarok!

Azazel: I've heard this argument before. You're connected to the Khaos Brigade, aren't you?

Loki: I admit that I've partnered with them. But this is my own will! Come forth, my beloved son!

A blue magic circle produced under Loki and he summons his son, Fenrir. The other Devils were easily startled by the appearance of the beast and couldn't move. Before the beast could make a move...

Y/N: Double Circular!

Y/N had drawn both his blades, twirling them in a circular motion and lunging forward, doing {Double Circular}. The beast shrieks in pain and was about to retaliate until Asuna had come running in using the rapier skill {Crucifixion}, a skill composing of six strikes. Sugu then comes in, grasping her sword with two hands, using the Sword Skill {Cyclone}, spinning like a whirlwind.