Chapter 6: A Pervert Triumphs

Y/N watched as the match raged on in the alternate plane. Issei and Koneko had went to the gym in hopes of conquering it. They had encountered Riser's rook and a few of his pawns. The pawns, Mira, Meru, and Kira. And Riser's rook, Shui. Y/N glanced at the Riser's pieces.

Y/N: (thoughts) Shui looks like Chun Li from Street Fighter. My only problem is this guy's harem. He's into lolis too!? What the hell is up with this guy?

He glanced over to the other projected screen. This time it focused on Kiba. He was waiting in the woods that was by the ORC's building and had already set up traps. He then saw three members of Riser's peerage show up in the woods, pawns to be exact, hoping they could sneak behind. A trap activates and a red magic circle appears on a tree, launching several magic daggers in the direction of Riser's peerage. It was a simple trap so it was easy to dodge. Y/N glances back to the projection that was showing Issei's and Koneko's battle and he sees Riser's rook was engaged with a heated battle with Koneko. In the background, he sees that Issei was currently being chased around by the two little pawns, Meru and Kira, who had chainsaws. They seemed to be pretty happy chasing around the pervert, much to Issei's dismay. Y/N noticed that Issei got distracted when Koneko suffered a blow from Riser's rook.

Y/N: (thoughts) It seems that Issei isn't paying attention to Kiba's lesson. Always be aware of your surroundings.

Y/N looks back over to Issei's end and he was still being chased by the little pawns with chainsaws. He sees the perverted grin growing on his face and wondered why. Issei charges up his sacred gear and he overflows with power, a red aura surrounding him. He lunges up into the air as the two pawns had jumped into the air. He lunged towards them and he slapped his hands near their neck and butt. A medium-sized magic circle with the Gremory family symbol appeared. He then grabbed the staff that was coming towards him from the other pawn, Mira, and punched it, destroying it. He then palm strikes her shoulder and a Gremory family seal appears. The perverted pawn then started to cackle to himself as he yelled and snapped his fingers.

Issei: (on projection) Dress break!

And just like that, the fabrics of Riser's pawns were blown off and were now in the nude. The pawns shriek in fear and embarrassment as their clothes were blown off by a low devil boy. To make it worse, it was the perverted Red Dragon Emperor.

Said Emperor was now cackling and gazing at their bodies with his signature perverted grin. Y/N sweat drops to himself as he watches the battle.

Y/N: (thoughts) Did he really have to go that far? 

Tsubaki: How vile.

Sona: Perhaps this magic power naturally imprinted itself into his brain since he's been around girls so much...though I suppose it's also his personal desires. (looks to Y/N) Why is your childhood friend such a pervert?

Y/N: I don't know. He chased girls around for their butts in the first grade. I apologize for his pervert nature.

Sona: You know, you can take off that hood of yours. No one's really in here besides us.

Y/N sighs to himself and takes off his hood. While Sona did not like him, she could admit that Y/N was quite handsome. Tsubaki on the other hand was blushing like crazy. When she first met Y/N, she immediately fell in love with him, but now finding out about his past, she knows that he had feelings for his other childhood friend, Irina Shidou.

Y/N ran his hand through his black hair and gazed at the projection. Issei used to be much taller than him, but now they're both the same height, but Y/N was slightly taller by 2 cm. Then Y/N thought back to some of the bittersweet memories he had. One vivid memory was going to his house one day and the two were going to watch a popular anime. Y/N couldn't remember what it was called, but he smiled at the bittersweet memory as it reminded him of happiness. A happiness that would never return. The path he walked...he couldn't go back to the previous path. He knew that all too well. While most contracts were eliminating strays, monsters, dragons...Y/N has killed people. Murder. Then again, he killed those stray priests and Fallen Angels without mercy. His mercenary career was originally intended to seek out the ones responsible for the Holy Sword Project. His main target...Valper Galilei. Y/N clenches his fists at the thought of that name.

The Black Swordsman of Kuoh | Male Kirito reader × High School DxDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें