Chapter 13: The Other Bishop

Later That Day

Y/N, Issei, Rias, Sona, and Asia had all gathered at the Hyoudou residence. Despite it being cramped, Zeoticus, Rias's father, Serafall, and Sirzechs had gathered in the home with the Hyoudou's.

Rias, Sona and Y/N were sitting in their seats, sulking as it seemed that their worst nightmares had occurred. Their embarrassment from their parents and siblings. Issei and Asia sweat drop at the sight of the three. They also noticed that Y/N kept shifting in his chair. Issei, Rias, and Sona knew what that meant as Y/N had received punishment from his mother.

Zeoticus: (gazes at food) This is certainly impressive!

Sirzechs: It looks delicious.

Serafall: Oh yes! It looks exquisite!

Issei's Mother: I put everything I had into my cooking today!

Issei's Father: (raises glass) Let's make a toast before we begin.

Issei's Father/Zeoticus/Sirzechs/Serafall: Cheers!

They then started to play the recordings Issei, Asia, and Y/N's class recording, them making something out of clay.

Issei's Mother: We got such a clear shot of Asia!

Asia: (shy tone) This is embarrassing.

Serafall: Y/N, you never told me you were so artistic!

Y/N: (mutters) This is the worst day right now...

Issei's Father: Issei is so damn restless.

Zeoticus: Let's watch Rias's tape next.

Issei's Father: Oh, so you did record it!

Sona: (eyes like a dead fish) Why was I roped into this...?

Y/N: (quietly) Heh, heh. I never thought I would want to die right now...heh...

The next then rolls, showing Rias in class as she answers the teacher's question. Rias (in the video) notices the camera had zoomed in on her and waves her hand, telling her father to stop the recording.

Issei: B-Buchou...

Zeoticus: (chuckles heartily) It's a father's duty to emphasize his daughter's best qualities!

Serafall: If only I had time to view Sona-chan's class!

Sona: Why is this happening...?

Rias: (shrinks in seat) This is an unprecedented hell.

Y/N: Hehehe...this is so much worse than hell...hehehe...

Sirzechs: Look at this! The teacher asks my RiRi to answer a question and she does!

Rias was fed up with this and she gets up from the table, heading upstairs completely embarrassed. Issei gets as well and chases after her.

Y/N and Sona were both trying to devise a plan to somehow escape this place. It wasn't until Issei's mother had asked about Y/N's past.

Issei's Mother: Serafall-chan, are you sure you're doing okay as a young mother? How did you find Y/N here?

Serafall: I found him on the streets somewhere. I couldn't just leave him there so I took him in!

Y/N: (eyes dead like a fish) Hehehe...this is the worst day ever...

Issei's Mother: (looks to Sona) Sona-chan, how do you feel as Y/N being you're adopted nephew?

Sona: Oh...well...he's fine. His company is enjoyable.

Issei's Mother: Is that so? Y/N, if you ever need a home, you can always house with us!