Chapter 23: Rage

Before Y/N and Irina went to bed

Y/N was with the other ORC members, minus Issei, Rias, and Koneko. They were eating dinner while Y/N was just drinking a water, sitting next to Irina.

Asia: Are Issei-san and Koneko-chan still doing their Devil work?

Akeno: Yes. They suddenly got requests.

Rossweisse: Being a Devil sure is a lot of work.

Irina: Even Rias-buchou? How come you don't do this type of work Y/N?

Akeno: Rias is currently planning for the Rating Game in her room. And to answer that question earlier, Y/N doesn't do requests as he's still human.

Irina: Eh!? You're not a Devil?

Y/N: Yeah. Just didn't feel like it. Besides, you all should focus on the upcoming Rating Game.

Asia gasps in nervousness and Xenovia moves to comfort her.

Xenovia: Asia, don't worry. Issei will definitely protect you.

Akeno: Indeed. We have Issei-kun on our side.

Y/N: (sigh) I wish I was in the Rating Game. I would have loved to take on Sairaorg and you guys.

Akeno: (giggles) Yes, I do believe that our battles would be interesting.

Irina: Everyone really trusts Issei-kun, huh?

Xenovia: It's no exaggeration to say that we're all here now because of Issei.

Y/N: But, it doesn't change the fact that he's a guy trying to be a polygamist and is a huge pervert.

Akeno: That is true. I just feel bad that we haven't really thanked him for all he's done.

Irina: Then, you should thank him now!

Y/N: Please don't tell me you're thinking of that way...

Irina: Don't act like you aren't pleased when I dress for you that way!

Y/N: I...uh...well, your not wrong.

Irina: Besides, (whisper) we've already done the deed.~ 

Y/N then covers his face as he starts blushing madly. Irina only giggles at his reaction and pats his head.

Later on, Issei comes home and he was met with a sight beautiful for him, but mind numbing for Y/N. He looks at Issei with a deadpan look as said brown haired boy was drooling at the sight he was viewing.

Y/N: Told you. He's nothing but a dog and a pervert.

Irina: At least he's enjoying himself.

Y/N: A little bit too much though?

Irina: Maybe...?

Rias: (calls from upstairs) What's going on down there?

Akeno: (smiles) Oh, Rias. We're all trying to make Issei-kun happy right now.

Rias retreats back into her room and Irina and everyone else, besides Y/N, were confused.

Issei: B-Buchou?

Irina: (shrugs) Is she mad that she was left out?

Y/N: Nope. 3...2...1...

As if on cue, Rias had come in, dressed up as a cartoonish Devil that you would see on a kids show, except the outfit was a bit more sexualized.

Issei: B-Buchou...

Rias: Look, Issei. Doesn't this look good on me?

Y/N: Right. I know where this is going so I'm going to head to bed before it gets out of hand. You coming Irina? Irina?