Catching Him Staring

Freddie

Freddie was one who never shied away when he was caught staring at you. He would always just say that it was because he thought you were absolutely gorgeous and he just couldn't keep his eyes off of you. Plus, he loved to see the blush that appeared on your cheeks after he would give you the small compliment. 

Brian

Brian would never realize when he was staring at you. He would just take one glance at you and then get lost in thought about how much he loved you, how beautiful you were, and how he got so lucky to have someone like you. You laughed quietly whenever you caught him doing this, and you would have to remind him that he was staring which would cause him to apologize many, many times.

Roger

Roger would only mostly stare at you when you weren't looking. And he had gotten pretty good at it. But whenever you were to catch him staring, Roger would just take pride in it and pull you into a gentle kiss, mumbling about how beautiful you were against your lips. And it never failed to make you blush.

John

When you caught John staring, you would always give him a small smile and a wink in return, knowing that it would make him blush. He would apologize quietly for staring but then would follow it up with a compliment about how beautiful you looked that day before pulling you into a soft kiss.