Honeymoon

Freddie

Bora Bora

Freddie always knew how much you loved to travel and he thought Bora Bora would be a perfect place to go on your honeymoon. You spent most of your time on the beaches, going to different bars every night, and you even convinced him to go snorkeling with you.

Brian

Florence

Florence was a place both you and Brian were going to go to. You spent a lot of your time there going through all the art and history museums, taking in the beauty of it all. He also took you on a romantic walk through the gardens which was your favorite.

Roger

Paris

It was always your dream to go to Paris so Roger thought it was a genius idea to go for your honeymoon. You loved watching the sunset with him every night while cuddling up to him. He dragged you along to different restaurants, wanting to try all new kinds of food. But your favorite part was heading up to the Eiffel tower to watch the stars.

John

Santorini 

When you and John were looking for honeymoon destinations, Santorini seemed perfect for the two of you. You spent a lot of time on the red beaches, relaxing on the shore with him. You also enjoyed going to multiple different wineries with him every so often.