Him On Your Wedding Day

Freddie

Freddie was a mess a good month before the wedding. He was stressing out, wanting to make sure that everything was perfect for you for the big day. And on the day of your wedding, he needed John to give him a pep talk so he would actually go out there. He was terrified. But all of his nerves instantly died down when he saw you walking down the isle.

Brian

Brian was going through every little detail a week or so in advance. He had to make sure everything was perfect because he knew how important this was for you. He didn't want to risk messing any of it up. On the day of the wedding, he thought that he would be pretty confident and calm, but he did end up being a little bit nervous. For the entire night, he couldn't keep his eyes off of you.

Roger

Roger was confident during your wedding day. He knew that he was making the right decision and that there was no one else that he would want to spend the rest of his life with. He would have gotten married to you the minute he saw you if he could have. He tried his best not to tear up when you were walking down the isle but failed miserably at that.

John

John was fidgeting with his fingers as he saw you walk down the isle. He was absolutely stunned by how gorgeous you were. He was so nervous that he stumbled on a few of his words when you two were giving your vows. There was just so much he wanted to say about how much he loved you, but there were no words to explain how strongly he truly felt for you. And of course, you two spent the rest of your night on the dance floor with him, dancing the night away.