Freddie Imagine #2

You wrapped your arms around him, holding him close as your lips connected yet again

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You wrapped your arms around him, holding him close as your lips connected yet again. You smiled faintly into the kiss, deepening it slightly all while staying close to his body. 

In that moment, it felt as if it were just the two of you in that room, enjoying the moment together. Nothing else mattered except for the two of you. You were his and he was all yours. But however, that's not exactly how things were.

"Get a room you two would you?" You heard Roger chuckling from beside you.

You groaned quietly and turned away from Freddie, seeing Roger sitting with a couple of girls by his side. A sight you were used to.

Freddie chuckled quietly, raising an eyebrow as he looked over at his friend, "We could say the same about you." He smirked, taking a quick glance at you before turning his eyes over on Roger, who now had a girl pecking at his neck.

Roger rolled his eyes playfully, returning the smirk, "Maybe I will." He kept the smile on his face, whispering to the two girls, earning giggles from the two of them.

He gave Freddie a cheeky wink before getting up from his spot, heading off somewhere private with the two girls at his side, leaving you and Freddie completely alone. 

Freddie laughed quietly and shook his head, watching as the drummer walked off with the girls glued to his side. He looked back over at you, wrapping his arms around your waist with a small smile on his lips.

"Finally alone." He chuckled, pulling you in closer to him.

"Finally." You whispered, leaning in closer to the singer. 

He leaned in closer to your lips, gently pressing his up against yours. However, this time felt different to him. You weren't kissing him back. It wasn't full of the passion and excitement that was usually there. It was gone. 

And though you've been with Freddie for each one of his shows to meet him backstage for some fun, it's been different lately. While you tried your best not to show it, it didn't take a fool to notice that something was off.

Freddie furrowed his eyebrows slightly, pulling back from the kiss to look over at you, "Everything alright, love?" He questioned softly, gently rubbing your thigh while keeping his eyes on you, a look of concern clear in his dark eyes. 

You put on a small smile and nodded. You knew that putting on a whole show was tough and stressful. And you also knew that you were only there to get rid of all that stress. Nothing more. You didn't want to put any more stress on the man. 

"Oh yeah, of course." You nodded, keeping the same fake smile on. You leaned in to kiss him once more, only to watch Freddie pull away. You were a bit confused until he gently held onto your hands.

"Are you sure Y/N?" He asked once more. He could clearly sense the small tension in the room, that something was off with you that night.

"Positive." You whispered softly, squeezing his hand gently to reassure him as you leaned in to kiss his cheek. You wanted to make sure that he didn't suspect that anything was up.

But Freddie wasn't that oblivious. He gently wrapped his arms around you, placing a soft kiss to your neck, "Tell me. What's the matter, darling?" He whispered against your skin, making you shiver slightly.

You let out a soft sigh, knowing that you couldn't lie to Freddie. He could read you like a book at this point. There was no point in trying to cover up your true feelings.

"I don't think I can do this anymore, Freddie." You admitted, looking over at him as you slowly made your way out of your arms.

You watched as he frowned slightly as you got up, still confused as to what you were going on about, "What do you mean?" He furrowed his eyebrows in concern, watching as you took a seat next to him on the couch.

"I'm thinking about going back home." You spoke quietly. As much as you loved being on tour with the boys and being with Freddie wherever he went, you knew that it was becoming too much. You couldn't do it anymore. 

This only made Freddie even more confused, "Back home? Well how come?" He asked you softly, placing a hand on your knee as he gently caressed it with his thumb.

You took a deep breath, letting out a sigh, "I've been missing my family." You spoke quietly, coming up with the first thing that came to mind. You couldn't tell him the real reason why you couldn't be seeing him any more.

While being one of Queens groupies was a thrill, you didn't know how hard it would be on you as time went on. You couldn't do it to yourself anymore nor Freddie. 

"Then we'll take the next stop at your hometown and we can visit them." Freddie offered, though in reality he really just wanted you to stay with him for the rest of the tour. He wasn't ready to let you go.

And you didn't want to go either. But your feelings for Freddie were growing strong. And you knew that you were nothing but a groupie who was there for a stress relief after a long show. You didn't want to keep putting that on yourself. And while you wanted to stay with Freddie as well, you knew that you couldn't anymore. 

You only shook your head, still trying to avoid telling him the truth. You leaned your head against his shoulder, enjoying the small contact for you didn't know how much longer you would be able to be that close with Freddie.

"Please," Freddie whispered, gently tucking a piece of hair behind your ear, "Please stay with me." he closed his eyes, wrapping his arm around you to pull you close. He wanted you to stay more than anything.

You looked up at him and sighed, shaking your head once more, "There's so many other people out there Freddie. I'm sure you'll find someone else in no time."

Freddie shook his head gently, "But I don't want anybody else." He whispered, biting his lower lip while scanning your face, begging you to stay with him.

You took a deep breath at the small confession, a bit surprised at what he said. That he didn't want anybody else if it wasn't you. It made your heart skip a beat. But you never would have thought that Freddie felt the same way towards you.

"You don't want someone else?" You asked him quietly, wanting to make sure that you heard him right in the first place.

"Absolutely not," Freddie whispered, gently placing his hand on your cheek, looking into your eyes as he did so, "I like you. So, so much Y/N." he mumbled quietly, sounding desperate. He didn't want to let you go. He wanted to hold onto you as much as he could.

"I like you too, Freddie." You muttered, placing your hand on top of his before giving his hand a small squeeze, "But I can't keep doing this. I can't keep following you on tour for sex and only sex. It doesn't work anymore."

"I don't want that either." Freddie blurted out, holding onto your hand before setting it down in your lap, "I don't want to continue this. I want more with you. So, so much more." He mumbled, letting all of his feelings go.

"You do?" You whispered in disbelief. You never would have thought that Freddie had shared feelings with you.

Freddie looked back up at you and nodded his head slightly, "I do," He repeated, his voice still a quiet whisper, "I really do."

You took a deep breath as you nodded, still in shock that Freddie wanted the same as you, "Me too." You spoke in a whisper.

Freddie's smile widened as he pulled you into a passionate kiss. And this kiss was much, much more different than the ones you have experienced before. It was full of excitement, passion, love. Everything you could have ever wanted from Freddie. And for once, you felt content with Freddie. The love of your life.

Queen Preferences and Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें