Realizing He's In Love

Freddie

For Freddie, it was pretty much love at first sight. The second his eyes landed on you, he knew that you were the one for him and he couldn't let you go. Just seeing how beautiful you were and the way you looked into his eyes, he couldn't imagine his life with anyone else.

Brian

You and Brian were babysitting your little niece while your sibling had to work. Brian would watch as you would play and cuddle with the young child and all he could think of is having a family of your own. Seeing you with your niece made him realize just how much he loved you. He wanted to grow old with you.

Roger

Roger had caught you one day singing one of their songs in the shower. He laughed quietly as he listened to you, but he also felt his heart flutter along with his cheeks heating up. Just listening to you made him feel extremely in love with you. From that moment, he knew you were the one he needed to spend the rest of his life with.

John

You and John were simply cuddling on the couch when he realized how madly in love with you he was. He would look at you as you watched the movie in front of you, oblivious of his stares. As he looked at you, he could picture you in your wedding dress or you holding your newborn baby. He could picture his whole life with you. And that's when he knew how much he truly, deeply, loved you.