High School AU

Freddie

You and Freddie would meet in an art class in your sophomore year when you were paired up for an art project together. The two of you instantly clicked and would then go on to date through out high school before going your separate ways after college.

Brian

You and Brian were in the same study group all through out high school. You both had a small crush on one another, but the two of you were so shy and quiet that nothing was ever really done about it. However, just before graduation, Brian finally asked you out. You two have been dating ever since.

Roger

You met Roger at a party  that your friend had dragged you to in your junior year. You knew Roger from school, but you two were complete opposites so you never really had a reason to talk to him. But that night, he decided to change all of that. He came up to talk to you and you two ended the whole entire night together, the entire night. You two began dating after that and he was completely loyal to you.

John

You and John had been best friends ever since you were children and you remained good friends even when you two reached high school. You were always with one another, making sure you were in the same classes, same clubs, same lunch hour. You two were practically glued to the hip.