PDA

Freddie

Freddie isn't too big on PDA. He'll usually hold your hand or give you a simple kiss on the cheek when you're out in public, but he doesn't go any further than that. He likes to keep your relationship private and away from the media for in his eyes, it's more meaningful.

Brian

Brian will kiss you occasionally when you're out in public but he never does anything too drastic. He keeps it classy while he's with you. He keeps it simple and will hold your hand every so often which is his favorite thing to do while out in public. He does keep it on the down low but makes sure that other guys know that you're taken.

Roger

Roger's a big fan of PDA. He loves showing you off and letting people see that you're all his. When you two are out in public, it's rare to see him without his hands all over you. Whether it's just holding hands or full on making out, he loves showing that your his to the rest of the world.

John

John gets slightly shy when doing something out in public but when he's with his friends, his hands are all over you. He loves having you sit down in his lap while you two cuddle and he's talking to his friends at the same time. He feels more confident and loves showing his friends that you're all his.