How He Hugs You

Freddie

Freddie likes to hug you as if he's holding and cuddling you. He could stay for hours in one place with you in his arms if he could. He'd hold you close to him with your face cuddled up to his cheek. Your hugs would usually last longer than normal hugs for you'd both stay in that position and cuddle, giving each other small pecks every so often. You both never wanted to let go.

Brian

Brian is always a fan of hugging you from behind. He snakes his arms around your waist and pulls you close to him. It always took you by surprise but you loved it when he hugged you like this. He would always hold you close, resting his chin on top of your head since he was significantly taller than you were. 

Roger

Roger always loved to hug you tightly. Not enough to hurt you of course, but tight enough where you were securely in his grip. It made you both feel closer to one another. You always felt safe and secure in his arms as your face would be right up to his chest. To make it even better, he would give you a few head kisses once in a while when you hugged.

John

John usually likes to pick you up whenever you two hug. You have your arms wrapped around his neck and your legs wrapped around his waist as he holds you close. He nuzzles his head in the crook of your neck while he rocks you slightly all while you're holding onto him.