Valentines Day

Freddie

Freddie keeps it quite low on Valentines day. He treats it like an average day until you both get finished with work. Then, he goes all out completely. He'll smother you in hugs and kisses and gives you all the gifts that you could possibly imagine. You love the effort that he puts in but you love the fact that you get to spend the holiday with him even more.

Brian

Brian always loves to take you out on little picnics for Valentines day. He'll set up a basket full of wine and chocolates before going out to a park, listening to the birds sing as you spend the day together. It's a tradition that he came up with that you adore.

Roger

Roger loves spending the entire day with you on Valentines day with you. He refuses to spend even a minute without you. He loves to cuddle up on the couch and watch your favorite romantic movies as he gives you quick kisses here and there. It's simple, but it means the world to you.

John

John loves Valentines day. He also loves surprises. He decorates the entire house for you while you're out and wraps up a bunch of gifts for you when you get back. You love the surprises and you love how much effort he puts into it all. It really shows how much he truly loves you.