Cute Things He Does

Freddie

Whenever you have a bad dream, Freddie will always cuddle up to you and sing quietly until you feel sleepy again. And it's never failed to calm you down. It comforts you whenever he holds you close and sings softly in your ear to help you fall back asleep.

Brian

Brian always gives you a peck on the lips every time he heads off for work. You'll be in the kitchen, sipping on a cup of coffee when he comes up to you and gives you a quick kiss before heading off. You've gotten so used to it to the point where you'll lean up, expecting the kiss that he gives you every morning.

Roger

Whenever Roger listens to one of his records, he always wants to dance with you. He'll pull you in close and dance around, whether it be to a slow song or a rock 'n' roll hit. He loves laughing with you and he knows how happy it makes you so every time he's listening to music, he'll pull you in to dance. 

John

When John has a bad day whether it be at the studio or just in general, he always wants to go upstairs and cuddle where he's the little spoon. He says it makes him feel better and calms him down. He doesn't even need to say a word and will grab your hand, walking upstairs with you to cuddle.