Did he really forget? [Ray]

En başından başla

When I could tear my gaze away from the sight in front of me, I turned to my boyfriend who was waiting proudly for my reaction. "Do you like it?"

"I love it! Thank you so much for this!" I whisper shouted and threw my arms around his neck, kissing him passionately.

He chuckled into the kiss but returned it with the same force. Though, he pulled away again far too soon for my liking.

"Let's sit down, darling," Ray said softly, and pulled me down with him on the blankets.

We chatted lightly while feeding each other with the sweets. Ray even brought my favourite sandwiches and tea for me because he knew that I hadn't have something proper to eat yet.

On the bench in front of us stood a tiny Bluetooth speaker, playing some calm music. It was fantastic and the best date we ever had.

Ray had his arm around me, my head on his chest and my hand on his stomach. We were quiet at the moment.

"Today we had a customer come in and I thought that he looked familiar, and guess who it was? That kid in second grade who ripped my art project. I'm still salty about that," I told him randomly.

Ray snorted at the sudden exclamation and my pout. "You can hold a grudge long, huh?"

A bit sheepish, I nodded.

"But you love me so no going back!" I exclaimed, throwing my arms up. Me dramatic? Never.

To that Ray nodded. "I fear.  But seriously, Y/N you're the best thing that happened to me."

"I know," I said cockily and kissed his neckline because I was too lazy to get up to kiss him properly.

Grinning, Ray supported himself on his elbows, looking nervous all of the sudden. "That's honestly the reason for this date."

"Babe, I figured that you loved me by now," I joked, now sitting up too.

Ray rolled his eyes. "Could you let me finish?"

There was more? I motioned to zip my mouth shut. Then, Ray took another deep breath.

"The moment you came into my life, you brightened it up. I'm not even joking, times weren't the best, the band just started and I had to look out for all of them and then you came, taking some weight off of my shoulders. You never expected anything from me and just were there for me. Of course, I fell for you and luckily you for me too. I had thought of a thousand things to say to you beforehand but the only one on my mind is right now that I love you more than words can express and that you just make me so fucking happy every day and I do hopefully make you happy too."

And then he got on one knee, pulling out a little box from his pocket. His hands were shaking just the slightest bit but he still had a nervous smile on his face.

Oh my God, this was happening. I already started to smile like an idiot before Ray could even ask the question.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you and grow old with you by my side. Will you marry me, Y/N?"

Holding back tears, I nodded frantically. "Yes, I will!"

Ray exhaled heavily. "Oh thank God."

Through misty eyes, I laughed and let Ray put the ring on my finger. "Let me kiss you now, you absolute angel! I love you."

Ray connected our lips immediately, cupping my face with his warm hands, laughing into the kiss.

We both got a little emotional and had tears in our eyes but wiped them away and laughed instead.

"So that's what took you so long," I stated as we had settled back down, this time on the bench under the fairy lights but still cuddled as close together as humanly possible.

My fiancé (I loved this word already) hummed in agreement. "I wanted to make it perfect."

"You gave me a heart attack, that's what you did," I huffed playfully, "I thought you forgot our date night."

"I would never, darling," Ray promised snickering at my tone and kissed my head.

"I love you."

---

Guys, important question: do you want for Christmas Day

a) four separate scenarios with each boy (so basically just four oneshots in one day)

b)only one with all of them and a friendship between the reader and the boys+plus their wives

c)only one oneshot with one specific boy?

Please let me know what you want because I can't decide what to do