damn uterus [Gerard]

Gerard and I were snuggled together under a blanket. His arms were wrapped loosely around my torso as I had told him earlier that I wasn't feeling so good. So we had ditched our plans for today and instead were watching old movies and had a lazy day.

I was playing absentmindedly with his black hair. It was really cute to watch him be so focused on the TV. Gerard even mumbled the lines of Tony Stark along. Adorable.

Then, a  shape pain shot through my abdomen and I instinctively rolled in on myself, clutching my stomach and groaning. Of course, that earned me my boyfriend's attention who eyed me concerned. "Are you okay, Sugar?"

I only groaned again in response and made my way to the bathroom. And yep, today my uterus had chosen violence. Annoyed, I grabbed a pad and after I was done, I went back to Gerard.

That would explain why I felt so sore all over and. But my poor boyfriend was still looking at me with clear worry on his face as I now had a scowl on mine.

"Sugar?" He opened his arms for me and I willingly fell down on top of him.

"My abdomen and my thighs and my back hurt so bad," I whined pathetically and suddenly felt tears sting in my eyes. These damn hormones.

Immediately, Gerard jumped into protective-boyfriend-mode and started to rub the places I had just counted down soothingly. "That time of the month again?"

I hummed in agreement and let his touch calm my site body. His fingers did work wonder. "Sometimes I really hate this stupid uterus. Like why do we have to bleed every single month? Couldn't this be like a one time thing?"

That made Gerard chuckle. "I fear that there is nothing you can change, Sugar. Should I get you some painkillers and the heating pad?"

I knew why I loved this man so goddamn much. With puppy eyes and a pout I nodded. "Please."

So Gerard got up to get me the stuff. And then I realized that in order to get the stuff, he had to stop touching me and I did not like that. So I whined once again and held onto him tighter. "Don't leave!"

"I'm not even away, only in the other room," Gerard laughed and kissed my forehead as he tried to get up.

With a sigh I let him move. He better be quick.

He was. Not even thirty seconds later, Gerard came back with my heating pad, the painkillers, water and even some chocolate. As he leaned down to put the stuff down, I grabbed Gerard by the neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

A little surprised at first, he made an adorable noise in the back of his throat but kissed me back softly. His hands were on my cheeks as he cupped my face like it was something precious and I could cry again from all this love.

Gerard sensed this and pulled away to knock his nose carefully against mine. "I love you, Sugar."

"Love you too" I choked out. Stupid Gerard with his cuteness making me cry. I hated everything.

To distract myself, I took the painkillers and the water to wash them down as Gerard got settled again next to me and wrapped his arm once more around my waist. This time, his warm hand rested on my abdomen, right on the point were the pain was coming from. This was better than any heating pad so I spread this over my thighs that were still feeling sore. Who had the idea that period cramps had to move into your legs as well?

"I hate how this hurts so much," I complained once again, maybe a little overdramatic as I was already feeling significantly better with Gerard's calming warmth around me and his soft kisses on my neck and head. "Can't you make it stop?"

My boyfriend sighed. "Trust me if I could I would."

"Or you can knock me up," I stated matter-of-factly. Of course, I didn't really mean it's but this way I could skip at least nine periods and seeing his reaction was also pretty hilarious.

Gerard choked on the drink he had grabbed and started to cough. "What?"

I patted his back and laughed. "I was joking!"

"Oh thank God." My boyfriend was a few shades paler than usual and I hadn't even though that this was possible. Well now, it was more turning into a cute red. "Not that I don't want kids with you! I mean just not know, you know? We're still pretty young and the band just started to go really strong and..."

I stopped his rambling with a short kiss to his neck. "It's okay, Gee. I don't want kids now, either and I get what you mean, really. I love you and I'm being overdramatic that's all."

At my words, the singer relaxed significantly and offered a sheepish grin. "I love you too?"

Due to his embarrassed behaviour, it was more a question than a statement so I rolled my eyes and moved closer into his side. "My dork."

"But you love me," Gerard stated proudly, now back at his normal confidence and drew circles on my stomach.

I smiled softly up at him. "Yeah I do."

"Ouch, fuck!" I cursed as another unexpected cramp ripped through my body.

Gerard flinched but then got back at rubbing my abdomen soothingly. "It's alright, Sugar. I'm here."

That actually helped as the cramp soon subsided. So I squeezed his hand thankfully and then reached for the chocolate.

I fed the first peace to Gerard who ate it out of my hand grinning broadly at me, making me smile in return. We settled back down after a few more kisses and continued to watch the movie in peace.

Gerard's hand never stopped it's calm movements on my skin and I soon felt myself getting drowsy and the constant warmth paired with his calming presence and the soft hum of the TV. The last thing I felt before I fell asleep were Gerard's lips on my forehead.

---

This is basically a mix of a vent and a wish that someone would do this for me right now because yes, everything feels itchy and kind of hurt. Damn periods. Anyway, I really need to sleep so I can't be bothered to proofread anything so sorry for any typos.

I'm gonna cuddle up on my heating pad now and go to sleep

Have a nice day/evening/morning/whatever and stay safe

Love you guys 💜