a little break [Mikey]

Mikey walked in on me banging my head repeatedly on my wall. Like the good boyfriend he was, he immediately rushed to my side and knelt down next to me on the bed.

My mom probably had let him in because I hadn't given him a key and he didn't know how to pick a lock (I hoped) and I definitely hadn't been the one to let him in. I was too occupied by the exam tomorrow that I tried to study for. Note the emphasis on tried.

"Baby? You know that that's not the best idea?" He asked as he put his hand between my head and the hard wall while he pulled me into his side softly with his other arm.

I let him do this and fell in his chest, breathing in his familiar scent of his body wash and just what I could describe as Mikey. My boyfriend never failed to calm me down with his touch and that was needed badly right now. Otherwise I would have gone mad. I sighed deeply, muffled by his shirt.

Instead of asking what exactly the problem was, my boyfriend stroked my head and let me cuddle him. Eventually he moved us in a lying position on my bed where I was sitting with my school things sprawled out around me.

"I fucking hate school," I mumbled after a long silence.

Mikey giggled and I felt him nod. "Who doesn't?"

"Don't know," I said and rolled completely on top of him to cling even closer to him.

Mikey didn't protest and just adjusted his arms to hold me tighter. His fingers were tracing soft circles on my back and I felt my muscles relax instantly. "Can I help you in any way, Darling?"

"Magically transport every single piece of knowledge about this stupid topic into my mind."

Okay, maybe even my boyfriend wasn't capable of this but you would never know if you didn't ask, do you?

But he laughed. "Sorry, I can't do that. But I can distract you for a while."

"I need to learn though," I complained and shrieked as Mikey sat up so we were up against my headboard.

Then, he grasped the undersides of my thighs and got up. Naturally, I shrieked again. "Mikey, what are you doing there?"

"You won't get anything more into that cute little head of yours if you stay so stressed so I'm taking you out for a coffee," he stated and walked with me to the door.

"Noo, I don't have time for that!" I protested, simultaneously wrapping my legs around his waist. Spending time with Mikey didn't sound so bad after all.

Was this exam this important? The rational answer would be no but my mind was still freaking out about it and how I would fail in life and how my grade would fall and how I would be on the streets. So I struggled in Mikey's grip.

And he gripped tighter, peppering kisses on my neck to distract me. It worked and I calmed down. I could almost hear his grin. "Just relax baby."

So we walked to the little coffeeshop around the corner. Well, Mikey walked because he refused to let me down and he could be pretty stubborn. And I knew that so I didn't even bother to protest more. Also, it was comfortable as hell to be carried around especially when you have been learning the whole day. Hopefully, I wasn't crushing him.

We got a few odd looks from the people on the street but could ignore them just fine. One particularly rude boy shouted some awful comments at me, for not walking myself, God knew why that made him upset. I flicked him off over Mikey's shoulder who was giving him death glares and probably would have got up to him if he wasn't carrying me.

At the coffee shop, Mikey finally let me down so I could order on my own. I was giggling the entire time like the lovesick teenager I was.

"Feeling better now, Darling?" Mikey asked as we sat down at a corner table, wearing a huge smile himself.

I nodded thankfully and took his hand. "Yes, I needed that. Thank you for shaking me out of this. I love you, Mikey."

"I love you too," Mikey said and leaned over the table to kiss me.

We stayed here for another half an hour and just talked about random stuff and how Gerard and him were trying to form a band. They already had convinced another friend of them to join and now were looking for another guitarist.

I loved to listen to Mikey talking about his passions because then his eyes lit up the way they were doing currently and he had this absolutely adorable grin on his face. I could just sit here for hours, head supported by my hands and look at him with hearts in my eyes.

"And you can come to the concerts together with mom and grandma Elena and be my lucky charm," Mikey offered enthusiastically but then stopped himself, "only if you want to of course."

Was he seriously doubting that I would like to see my boyfriend play a show? Who could play bass like a God, I might add.

So I stood up calmly, walked around the table at my progressively fidgety getting boyfriend and plunged myself down on his lap. Then, I took Mikey's face in my hands and looked him straight into the eyes. "I would love to come to whatever show you will play and you can bet your pretty ass that I will scream as loud as I can every time you even glance into my direction. I love the music you make so why wouldn't I want to see you play?"

"Can I kiss you?" Mikey blurted out, completely in awe of what I just said. His fingers that had first been knotted together nervously had now moved to my neck and he pulled me down to him after I nodded.

Unfortunately, we couldn't make out properly because a very flustered barista told us that we might want to stop as an elderly couple had already complained about us. We shrugged, payed and then went back home.

Now more relaxed, I went back to my books. But I also didn't want to send Mikey away, so I pouted at him as he stayed in the doorway. "Stay with me please?"

"Don't you need to study?" He asked but already followed me into my room.

I simply dragged him down on my bed with me. "Yes but I want cuddles, please? You don't need to stay of course."

Mikey shook his head and positioned himself so that I could sit comfortably between his legs and rest my back against his chest. His arms came around my front and rested on my stomach as he pulled me closer. "Nah, I can read a bit while you study."

So we did this, cuddled together in silence, way more relaxed and enjoyed each other's presence.

---

It's mee! Again
Basically I should be studying for my French exam tomorrow so naturally, I'm writing. I hope you had fun with it!

Have a nice day/evening/night/morning/whatever and love you guys 💜