most fans' dream (minus the drama) [Ray]

I fucking loved My Chemical Romance. With that being said, I was currently enjoying myself on their concert. My friend gave me tickets for my birthday and I had nearly cried when they handed them to me.

It was summer and it was an open air concert in the evening and I was somewhere in the middle, screaming the lyrics along with Gerard. He poured his heart in the lyrics and you could feel it. Like, it was unreal how much emotions were flying around. 

He was making some pretty weird gestures during Mama, making me laugh and I saw Ray shaking his head in amusement. To my luck, I was close enough to the stage to see these things.

Okay, the people that bumped into me were not ideal but I ignored it and kept dancing around. The intro for Teenagers rang through the place and the fans went crazy.

And that's when I felt it. A hand on my butt. First, I shrugged it off as an accident but then the hand squeezed. I turned around, swatting the hand away.

Behind me stood a tall, fit looking guy that now tried to place his hand around my waist.

"Stop it!" I shouted over the music and moved away from him.

He ignored me and pulled me against his front forcefully. I turned around ans could see a grin on his face that made me feel uneasy. His hands began to wander over my front and I tried to push them off of me. I moved around but his grip was tight.

Then, I felt his breath on my ear and all I wanted was get away from here.

"Hold still, or I'll be rougher," He told me threateningly.

I stared up to the stage, now completely stiffening and hoping someone would help me, too terrified to shout. They wouldn't hear me anyway over all the other screams.

Ray was gesturing to Gerard on the stage, who stopped singing now and stared in the crowd. Was he looking at me?

"Hey! Asshole get your hands off that girl right-fucking-now!" The singer shouted. The band had stopped playing and they were all staring down at me.

To my relief, the guy behind me seemed too shocked by actually getting caught to keep holding onto me. I wiggled out of his grip and only wanted to get away from here. I was shaking all over.

But Gerard wasn't finished. "Guys, if you could do me a favour and hold that asshole in place, security is coming. Sweetheart, get up here, you're not staying down there."

And then people pushed me to the front. Ray knelt down to help me get up on the stage. My mind was kind of in shock and just accepted it. Had my favourite band seriously just saved me from a pervert? On their concert? And now I was on stage with them?

Cue for my anxiety to kick in. There were like ten thousand people in the crowd and all of them had seen that.

"Hey, everything is alright. The guy won't get near you again, I promise," Ray assured me and I realised, I was still holding onto him. And still standing in perfect view on a stage.

So I began shaking even more. Ray felt that and guided me to the side where he made me sit down, mostly shielded from the crowd and almost in the backstage area already.

"Are you alright, darling?" He asked, looking me up and down concerned, maybe looking for injuries.

I nodded, thinking that he meant physically. "Yeah, thanks to you" I stuttered out, barely processing what was happening.

"Thank God. You wanna stay here for the rest of the concert?" He offered.

"If that's alright. I kind of don't want to get back into the crowd," I confessed, looking down on my shaking hands.