I mean, it's definitely easier [Mikey]

I hated it when I had to cut a wonderful evening short. Tomorrow I had to work and all my stuff was at home but I didn't want to go yet. And Mikey didn't want me to, either.

"Can't you just wear a hoodie from me?" He whined and tried to pull me back down next to him. That was the third time that Mikey convinced me that twenty minutes more wouldn't hurt and we were nearing midnight.

I fell back on his lap and cuddled against him. "Honey, I need to shower!" I laughed.

Mikey pouted. "I have a shower you know?"

"Yup, but all my things are at home and I need my papers for the classes," I tried to convince myself. Did I really need them more than his fantastic cuddles? And was my bed even that comfortable?

My boyfriend certainly wasn't convinced. Or he just didn't want to let go of me what was pretty adorable but not helping right now. "Just show them a movie."

"Mikey!"

"Fine, leave me." He raised his hands in surrender. Oh no, now he used these eyes, Mikey knew I couldn't resist. What could I do when he looked like I kicked his puppy?

Rolling my eyes, I leaned back down and kissed him before gathering my purse and jacket reluctantly.

Mikey followed me to the door and gave me a kiss. "Can't you just move in with me?" He blurted out.

For a moment, I stared at him perplexed. Was he serious?

"I mean, it's not that bad of an idea. Honestly, I wanted to ask you for a while now," Mikey admitted, rubbing the back of his neck, "my flat is closer to your school and this way you wouldn't have to leave every time."

I was equally happy and taken by surprise. He had thought this through, I realised. Of course, I wanted to move in with him! We were together for almost a year now, so it wouldn't even be sudden. And my apartment was pretty shitty. So why not?

I smiled at him and cupped his face. "I would love to move in with you, baby."

"I love you."

"I love you, too. But now, I really have to go."

Mikey crossed his arms and attempted to pout but I could see the smile he couldn't hold back. "Goddammit"

~*~

And a month later, I was bringing over all my things. It was a great feeling to share my life with someone although it was a little bit scary. But it wasn't like I haven't lived more here than in my flat since we've been together. If I wasn't here, I was showering at mine or occasionally sleeping there because I had to wash my clothes.

Mikey was bringing in another box, panting. "What have you in here? Stones?"

I laughed. "Nope, these are my books."

After Mikey put it down in front of the shelf, he fell down dramatically on the sofa. "At least, that was the last one."

Originally, I wanted to start stacking the books away already but Mikey caught me at the waist and pulled me on top of him.

I screeched surprised and fell down.

"Hi" he grinned, resting his forehead on mine.

"Hi" I whispered back and connected our lips. Mikey moved his hands up to my hair and tangled his fingers in it, pulling softly to deepen the kiss. For a while, we stayed like this but then I leaned away.

"I need to finish this,"I explained to my boyfriend who had made an adorable noise of protest. This was his attempt to coax me back to kissing and the only thing that stopped me to give in was that I knew that Mikey did it on purpose.

Ever since I agreed to live together, Mikey was a ball of happiness and it was the cutest thing to watch. I loved this man with all my heart and though I thought this was impossible, my love only grew over the past days. Oh fuck, I was so cheesy.

Concentrate on the pity fights over dinner or something! I tried to stop myself from crying in happiness and to make myself stand up and eventually did. "Help me? This way I would be finished earlier."

"Sure, honey," Mikey agreed, jumping up and opening another box filled with my clothes. The furniture I liked to keep was already here and the rest at my parents' cellar. So we only had to put away the smaller stuff.

Mikey's kitchen was a little tight on certain utensils I needed for baking (I loved to bake sometimes to calm me down) so I sorted them away at the moment.

While we were working, I had music blasting through the house. As a slow song started, I was grabbed and carried back in the living room. I laughed loudly and let Mikey set me back down.

"May I have this dance?" He asked, extending his hand, even bowing down a little bit.

I put my arms around his neck and smiled up at him. "You may."

So Mikey pulled me close to his chest and I rested my head on his shoulder while he swayed us gently back and forth to the rhythm.

The next song faded into the last and I looked up at my boyfriend, having an idea. "Do you know how to waltz?"

Mikey stiffened so I tried to persuade him more. "Please, it's funny."

"I have nothing to say, do I?" He sighed with an exaggerated defeated expression.

I giggled. "Clever boy. Now, come on, it's really easy.  Just follow my steps and let me guide you for now."

Mikey complied, staring down for the first few steps, promptly walking on my feet.

"Sorry, baby," He said embarrassed.

I placed my hand under his chin softly. "Just look at me and let the music guide you. It's always the same four steps, see?"

And after a while Mikey catched up. I had put on a few more songs you could slow dance to so we kept practicing. Mikey learned fast so I spun us a few times.

We laughed every time one of us stepped on our feet or messed up and goofed around. At some point Mikey changed positions and now he was leading.

For a full song, we managed to not mess up and as it finished, we stopped too, breathing slightly heavier.

"I can dance!" Mikey exclaimed happily.

I nodded, grinning. "Yes, you can."

"One more?"

Instead of answering, I put on the next song and let Mikey pull me back in his arms.