Kill him.

A sadistic smirk formed on my lips as I approached him. There were no one but me and my guards around him. He thought he could escape trying to kill my wife?

Never.

"Louis." I spat his name in disgust. He tried his best to stay strong but I could see him shaking.

"Didn't I gave you a bloody chance to run away?" I mocked at him as I walked around him like a predator ready to eat him alive.

"You kill my whole family!!" He snapped. Emotional now? Coward.

"Tsk. Tsk. Not until I snap the life out of you." I said darkly.

"Aiden-" He started but the look I was giving him made him stop mid-sentence.

"King. It is King for you." I growled.

"King." He muttered. Weakling.

"Fight me. Fight me if you want to live." I challenged him. His eyes widened. I took off my shirt ready to kick his ass.

"If you even place a punch on me once, I will let you go." I said. His eyes looked up with a little hope of survival.

"One against one?" He asked as he looked around at my guards. I nodded.

He charged towards me. His hand raised to punch me but I caught his fist and twisted it until I held a sound of bone breaking. I smirk satisfied. He groaned in pain as I smashed his face to the ground.

"What? Not even close to punching me." I mocked. His face turned red with anger. Doesn't suit him, Does it??

"You motherfucker!!" He sneered as he got up. I placed a punch at his stomach. His hand flew around but I caught it and pulled him aside. I kicked his ribs making him fall on the ground with thud. 

He sat up coughing out blood.

"Gonna run now? Huh?" I mocked him as he got up. I charged towards him and punch into his shoulder and was rewarded with a crack sound. He fell down, groaning in pain.

Shoulder dislocated. Check.

Broken ribs. Check.

Reordering his face. Incomplete.

"I am going tear each and every bone out of their sockets." I stated as a evil smirked followed the words. God, I missed this so much.

He got up throws punches towards me. I avoided his punch. I was giving him a hope which I will love to crush soon.

I blocked his next punch and kicked him in his gut. He groaned. I punched his ribs. Repeatedly. Until I heard lots of cracks.

His hand went to his boots and fisted out a dragger. He tried to stab me but I was quick.

I caught his hand and twisted it. I snatched the knife out of his hand and stab him straight at his ribs. He let out a scream in pain. My lips turned into a dark smile ready to tear him into shreds. I twisted the knife as blood streamed out.

My pure white shirt now all red.

"Kill the Queen?" I snapped as I stabbed him again. I felt the same anger that I stored in my heart from past rush threw my veins.

"Aiden." I heard Zavian.

"What?!" I snapped angrily.

"You need to calm." He said firmly. All I could see was red.

"Calm down?! He bloody trying to ruin me!!" I shouted furiously. If something happens to my babygirl then I won't leave a single soul on this world alive.

"Kill him." Zavian snapped coldly.

"Not this soon. He is going to pay for everything." I said low and dark.

"Don't loose yourself in the process." Zavian said going back to his wife. I am afraid too. Once I let my demon out I won't ever able to pull back in. Never.

"I will try." I muttered under my breathe.

"What? Big bad guy afraid that his little bitch will run away?" Louis mocked. My blood boiled as I let out a dark growl. It was his cue to shut his trap but being a idiot he his he didn't shut his mouth.

The aura around me has already darkened. I could feel my demon surfacing with my will. This bastard deserves to meet the king of devils. I could hear my mom and Zavian trying to calm me but I decided to let my demon out for once again.

A evil smile formed on my face as I let my darkness take over. The words from my demon made me proud.

That son-of-bitch is going to die a merciless death!!

*****************

Hey guys!!!

Fight clips are something I suck in describing. I know it is weird. Please help me in this. Love you guys!! See you soon!!

Please light up my day by pressing that star button and please do comment!!

Please
Vote and comment!!!