40. The one with the reunion🤧🤘🏻🙈 ( end )

Y/n pov
*Well here I am 7 years further. Today is the day me and my friends will have the reunion. Ofc we have met them before but not the whole group, but that's different today. But since we have made such a jump of time let me tell you a bit about the last years.

Me and yoongi where happy together, more than that. We need each other. And that he proved to me one day by asking me to marry him. That's right, where married now. And where not the only one. After only 3 years of living together Jungkook aksed Yuri to be his wife, and ofc she happily took his hand. Almost all of us where able to come to their wedding. Everyone besides namjoon. He was on a important mission and couldn't leave Japan. But that didn't stop them from celebrating.

I remember that day like yesterday. Yuri asked me and Chea to be her maids of honor and we took that opportunity with both hands. I still remember how nervous she was and almost started crying. We comforted her and told her that this happened to many brides, it's just a sign of being happy. And then the moment at the altar seemed almost holy. The look on Jungkooks face when she walked in was so precious, and Yuri's crying during the promise made me cry two.

But ofc me and yoongi got married two

But ofc me and yoongi got married two. And it was the best day of my life. I also was so nervous and couldn't focus, but as soon as I saw yoongi standing at the altar staring at me while I walked towards him made all my nerves fade away.

As he held both of my hands and looked me in the eyes while promising me he'll be mine forever made me feel like the most wanted person in the world

As he held both of my hands and looked me in the eyes while promising me he'll be mine forever made me feel like the most wanted person in the world. With Yuri and Chea at my side and my other friends looking at us. And then we had the most amazing party. And at almost every wedding I got to throw the bouquet. And like in a fairytale Chea catched it.

Me and Yuri started dancing as jungkook and yoongi started picking on Taehyung. But the sign was right because a half year ago Taehyung finnaly proposed to his love at the same beach where we said goodbye. Me and Yuri just went shopping with her while some of the boys helped him decorate the beach. We went walking on the beach and she saw it allready from a distance. We told her it was a party from other people and pretended we didn't know a thing. But when we came closer she saw no one other than our friends beside her boyfriend. And before she could question anything he popped up in front of her and went on one knee in front of all of us.