21. The one with all the ( fake ) ships

Yoongi pov
Me and Jimin didn't share a word so I just went to bed. I closed the door behind me and dropped my body on the bed carefully, trying not to wake up the precious sleeping Y/n. I sighed and put my hand on my forehead in frustration. I didn't know what I was going to do, I wasn't even sure what I exactly felt for Y/n. But on the other hand I didn't want to share her anymore, I felt like she was my treasure, my special thing in this world, wich I needed to protect, forever. I sighed again. This was all so hard, why can't live just be drama less.

I decided to just sleep and let the rest come tomorrow. I layed down beside my treasure and looked at her sleeping face. She looked so beautiful while sleeping. I sigh and put some of her hairs behind her ear. Suddenly I realized she was the only one who I didn't give a compliment. I clear my troath and start talking. "My dear, beautiful Y/n, what did I do in my past live to deserve you in my life. You're so sweet and cute that it almost seems unreal. You look like you just jumped out of a beauty contest. I remember the day we met like yesterday, you bumped into me in the halls of the school dropping you're books. As soon as our hands touched I knew you where someone special. Luckily you already knew the other boys wich made it easy for me to get close to you. Even though I'm not sure what the future holds for us I'm sure that I want to be with you for the rest of my life. You make me laugh, smile, feel wanted and special. I don't know how but for some reason my life is complete with you by my side, I love you so much." I was shocked at my own words. *What did I just say? I meant all those things truly? Is this what love feels like? Am I truly falling for my friend?* I think as I look at her praying she didn't hear a word and just sleeps.

After a minute she didn't move I sighed in realeve. She didn't hear a word form what I said. I grab her waist and pull her body closer to mine. Her head on my chest and my head resting in her head I feel save and happy. I close my eyes and repeat my last words. "Good night Y/n, I love you." And with that I drifted away to my own dreamland.

Jungkook povI was sitting on my bed watching a anime serie with Yuri

Jungkook pov
I was sitting on my bed watching a anime serie with Yuri. After I told my dad what had happened to his assistant he got a bit angry at me for killing him, he needed a assistant. So after some thinking he concluded that I had to become his assistant, wich meant I had to follow him everywhere he goes. Ofc I told him that I wasn't going to leave my friends! I never could handle that, neither could they. We where a family. So that's why I ran away to my room. Ofc Yuri came to comfort me. But I didn't tell her the truth I just told her my dad got angry at me for killing his assistant, that's all. Luckily she believed me and decided to cheer me up by a anime night with our favorite snacks and serie's.

We where laying on my bed with a lot of pillows and a big blanket. Now I realized she hasn't talked or moved in a while. I look down to see her sleeping on my shoulder with an Oreo still in her hand. I chuckle at her cuteness and get away the Oreo, turn of the serie and tuck her in in the big bed. After I lay beside her and smile. *aish this girl. * I think to myself as I pull her into my embrace. "You know, my parents told me that you haven't changed a single bit since the day I introduced you as my best friend, still as babyish as ever. But that's what we all love about you. Sometimes I can't believe that I met you when we where just 4 years old. Do you remember? I was playing in the playground on the swings when suddenly I heard a tiny voice."