14. The one with the party p.2

Y/n pov
I was dancing on the dancefloor. My foot got better so I let the crutches in the car. I wasn't dancing very hard, just letting my body move to the loud music. I feel a tap on my shoulder so I turn around. I saw Jimin, he was smirking weirdly with a bottle in his hand. "Jimin! Don't drink alcohol now, this is serious!" You said as you grabbed the bottle from his hand harshly. He pouted and wanted to grab the bottle again. But you pulled it away making him fall onto you. You catched him fastly before he fell down on the ground. "Y/n-ah, drink with me, it's sad when you drink alone!" He said cutely.

"No jimin! I never had alcohol before, I might get drunk!" You said while pushing him up to stand on his own legs again. He stood up and looked at you while pouting cutely.  You wanted to be tough to him and get your right but you coulnd't resist his cute pout. "Fine just one sip!" You said as you lift up the bottle and put it on your lip. You gulped when you smelled the alcohol. You took a little sip and tasted the beer. It tasted weirdly but it was kinda tasty though. You gulped and made a weird face because of the saparate taste. Jimin laughed at you're cute reaction. "Bleehh, this tastes weird!" You say as you stick out you're tounge.

Jimin said he needed to go to the bathroom so you waited on the dance floor for him. Suddenly you where turned around by someone who was grabbing you're shoulders. You where shook, but you smiled when you saw yoongi. But he didn't look happy at all. He grabbed the bottle from you're hand and yelled: "You drinked alcohol? Why Y/n, Why?" As he shook you're shoulders harshly. "It was because of Jimin!" You said while pouting and avoiding eye contact with him. "That's no excuse, you might get drunk!" He said, knowing that this was bad for the mission.

Normally you would agree with yoongi but now you got a little mad, who was he to decide what you could do or not? Your dad? No he was just you're friend and he didn't had the power to control you're life! Jimin came to us and smiled. "What is going on here?" He said as he looked at our angry faces. Yoongi looked at him in anger. "Did you make her drink?!" He asked while grabbing his tie harshly pulling him closer to his face. (Damn that be hot though 😂). Jimin just pushed him away making him almost fall over. Yoongi was about to punch him in the face when you stood in between them putting you're hands on their chests to keep them away from each other.

"Stop this, this is rediculous!" You yelled at them very annoyed. They both look at you with mixed expressions. "I'm the ruler of my own life and I decide what I want!" You said as you pulled the bottle from yoongi's hand. "And now I decide that I want to drink Min Yoongi, weather you like it or not!" You said as you brought the bottle to you're lip and drank the whole bottle empty. When you where done you looked at yoongi. Suddenly you're expression changed. You thought he would be very angry but he looked at you in disappointment, wich made you feel kinda guilty.

You where about to say something when you heard a loud bang

You where about to say something when you heard a loud bang. *crap, it had begon! It's going to start now!* you think as you almost let the bottle drop on the ground. Some of the other guests started screaming and running away from the house. The chaos was huge and everyone beside you and you're friends started running away. They runned so hard that the whole ground started to shake. After all of them rushed out the doorways where suddenly blocked by the big muscular men of Hitman bang. You gulped, *how are you going to fix this?* you thought while looking at Yoongi.