36. The one where everybody knows

Y/n pov
After a while of roasting marshmallows yoongi went inside and grabbed his guitar. He sat down beside me and looked at me before playing the first cord. The sing was called "make it right" and the boys absolutely loved the song, so did the girls. Yoongi, namjoon and Hobi where more of the rapping and music producing while the other boys liked to sing. But that's what they liked this song about it had rap and sing. They one time sang it for us as a dare and had separated the lyrics so they still knew their lines.
( if you have play the acoustic song on Spotify ✨🌄 )

Taehyung sat on the ground in between Chea's legs as she started to play with his hair, he got ready to sing

Taehyung sat on the ground in between Chea's legs as she started to play with his hair, he got ready to sing. He started off fine as his voice flew around the space. I closed my eyes and listened to him sing. After he sang his lines Jimin started to sing and warmed his hands on the fire. He had such and angelic voice it made me tired. Jungkook pulled Yuri on his lap and hugged her while she put her head on his chest closing her eyes. He sang his lines softly while swinging her like a baby, trying to get her to sleep.

After the rest followed and sang the song. When yoongies lines came up it send sniffer all down my spine. Making me fluttered just listening to his low but beautiful voice. After the song ended yoongi played some more songs while we just talked. After a while of talking Chea and me started to yawn because of tiredness. Yuri had allready fallen asleep during the song. "Let's go to bed." Yoongi said as he placed my head on his lap and stroked my hair out of my face to place a peck on my forehead. Taehyung nodded and stood up. "Let's go to bed beautiful." He said as he helped Chea stand up showing his boxy smile.

The rest nodded and started cleaning

The rest nodded and started cleaning. "Jungkook you can take Yuri to bed. We will clean." Namjoon said as he looked at him standing up placing her on his back trying not to wake her up. He nodded and after slowly walked towards the house. Me and Chea helped cleaning even though we where tired. And after 5 minutes the barbecue and pieces of food that where left where all cleaned up. While me, yoongi, Chea, Jimin and Taehyung walked inside Hobi, namjoon and Jin stayed outside by the fire a little longer. We wished each other good night and went to bed.

🍃 the next morning 🍃
Jungkooks pov
I was laying in my bed with the covers covering me sleeping peacefully. Yuri was sleeping with me tonight so I could keep and eye on her and because we almost always slept together. Suddenly I feel her wrap her hands around my waist and her forehead on my back. "Are you awake?" I whispered sleepily. She hummed in reply and I turned around. Seeing her sleepy morning face. "Why are you a already, you should rest more. It's only 7 am." I said as I look at my watch on the nightstand and then back at her. She smiled and then sat up slowly. I helped her and made sure she wasn't hurting herself.