25. The confusing one

Y/n pov
I wast still sitting on the floor when suddenly someone stormed into the room making me look up. It was Chea, heavily breathing she dropped down in front of me and took me i to their warm embrace. I couldn't stop myself from crying, I felt broke and empty inside. She shushed you and cuddled you till you finnaly calmed down a bit. "Look hunny, it's all gonna be fine. You will get through this, the world won't end. He will come to his sense again." She said as she patted you're head softly. "H-he, he pushed me Cheachea." You said still sobbing. She stopped patting you're head and stayed quiet. "H-he did what?! Just because?!" She suddenly yelled and stood up. "Wait here, I have to talk with someone..." She said like a killer who was about to murder a whole village, you knew exactly what her plan was and was about to stop her. But when you stood up you inmidiatly fell back to the ground in pain. But she didn't notice, she already stormed out of the room.
*fuck, fuck!!

Chea pov
I stormed downstairs. *come on yoongi, it's allready lots of drama! And now you do this. You've just crossed the line and I won't hold back anymore! No on entry's my friends!!* as soon as I was downstairs I rush through the living room, trying to find yoongi. Luckily he was sitting on the cough and had allready stood up once he saw me coming towards him with a face that showed off anger and hate. I walked towards him and slapped him across he face. Inmidiatly the other ones stormed into the room to see the new drama that just took place in the living room. Taehyung pulled me away from yoongi holding back my hands. That didn't hold me back to shout at him like crazy. "You bįtçh, what's wrong with you. Throwing Y/n across the room!! You're so fūçkįñg strong!! And you just don't care that she's crying in her room!! What the actual fūçk is wrong with you man!?" I shouted as my face turned red from anger. He looked hooded back for a second but after he also got angry and didn't hesitate twice, he started shouting back at me so hard it hurt my ears.

"What are you saying idìōt!! She kissed me but after told me that she maybe don't even has feelings for me, donyou know how that feels huh? How would you feel when I told you that Taehyung doesn't even love you!!" He shouted while hobi and namjoon...

"What are you saying idìōt!! She kissed me but after told me that she maybe don't even has feelings for me, donyou know how that feels huh? How would you feel when I told you that Taehyung doesn't even love you!!" He shouted while hobi and namjoon tried to hold him back from coming towards me. My eyes whidened. "I-I, I have nothing left to say.." I said as I freed myself from Taehyung grip and slowly started walking towards the attic. I rushed up the stairs. Once I got on the attic my tears slid down. I started thinking about the talk, last month and all the mafia stuff. It's been driving me crazy!! Suddenly i hear footsteps on the stairs, I look up to see Taehyung walking towards me with a worried look on his face.
He sat down in front of me and held my hands. I just looked at him as more tears escaped my eyes. "Look Cheachea, what yoongi said makes no sense, you're my favorite person in the world and I will love you till the day I die!!" He said while squeezing my hands in his. I know that these words where meant to calm me down, but it made me cry even more. He saw my crying and pulled me in for a hug. "Hey, its fine. I told you I'm here, and always be." He said as he brushed his hand trough my short hair. "What do y-you mean silly, how can you m-make a promise like that." I ask as I snuggle my face into his neck. He grabs my shoulder, pulls me back and looks me into my eyes.

"I allready made my promise, it's you who has to make it come true

"I allready made my promise, it's you who has to make it come true." He awnserd as he showed off his body smile. *cutie bear*. "W-what, you're making zero sense right now. What promise? How do I have to make it come true?" I ask trying to figure out what he means. He laughed and held my cheeks. "The promise that I'll never leave you, the only thing you have to do is give me you're heart and let me become you're husband." He smiled cutely as my eyes whidened. "W-what, a-are you being serious right now?" My jaw dropped. "I know where besties for live and I don't want to ruin that band. "But ever since I met you I knew you're the one I want to spend the rest of my live with, grow old with, start a family with and marry with. You're the only person in the world who makes me feel like this and I will no longer try to hide the fact that I love you and always will Cheachea!" He now almost yelled while holding onto my hands, staring into my soul with his beautiful eyes. I still can't stop crying. He Somers closer to me and whipe them away. "Why are crying?" He asked. "Nonono, these are happy tears, it feels like one of my dreams is finnaly going to come true. I know I always want to be with you forever till the day I die!!" I respond as I now see him get emotional two.

 I know I always want to be with you forever till the day I die!!" I respond as I now see him get emotional two

He pulls me in for a hug and we cry together, feeling happy. We pull back from the hug and look each other in the eyes. "Well, looks like o now have the most beautiful and cutest girlfriend in the world." He said as he smiled trough his tears. "Ahww, and it looks like I have the prettiest and most precious boyfriend in the world!" I said back as I try to whipe his tears away. He smiled at me and we stare into each other's eyes. Suddenly I see his eyes land on my lips. "It's okay taebear, I'm you're girlfriend now remember?" I asked while smiling. He smiled at me and I closed my eyes. Not long after I feel his lips touch mine , finnaly.

Sorry for the short chapter~~ I hope you enjoyed.
See ya buddy~~🍄✨