30. The one with the letter📃🖇

Jungkook pov
I just called Jin to tell him that yuri woke up. He was very happy and said he would tell the members inmidiatly. We could hear him running in the house. I look at yuri, but she was laying down with her eyes open, slowly blinking while looking outside trough the big window next to her bed. Suddenly we hear Jin screaming. Then all of our friends yelling where heard thought the phone. "Guys, guys! She allready has a head ache please talk soft and slow." I commanded them while putting the sound of my phone down. I could hear them giggling on the other side. "Hey babyyy, I hope you are doing well now, we where and still are so worried about you." Chea said from the other side of the line. Yuri weakly smiled but didn't say anything. Meanwhile I was trying to hold my laughter from my crazy friends.

The other ones just agreed with her and promised that they would vitis the next day since it was allready late

The other ones just agreed with her and promised that they would vitis the next day since it was allready late. They then wished us goodnight. I held the phone close to Yuri's mouth to let her speak. "T-thank you guys." She said slowly and weak. They all gave her some happy comments and then the connection was broke. I smile while looking at my phone. "They really are crazy aren't they?" I ask as I put my phone in my pocket. She laughed softly and just nodded. "You should sleep again now. Is there anything I can do for you, are you comfortable? Do you want to eat something?" I asked while slowly reaching for her hand. She pulled it away and said "no" so soft that it looked like she mouthed it. I sighed, it looked like she was some kind of depressed.

It was so sad to see my cheerful bestie laying on this bed right now

It was so sad to see my cheerful bestie laying on this bed right now. I looked down, feeling sad for her. I could hear her moving in the bed so I quickly look up. She tried to turn since she wasn't comfortable at all. I quickly stand up and held her. "Don't, you'll hurt yourself." I said while holding onto her shoulders. She puts my hands away and smiled weakly. "I'm not a baby jungkook, I can do this." She said and tried to turn but I grabbed her again. "Yes you are a baby, our baby and you're even weaker now than you already are, so let me help you." She seemed touched by my words but still ignored them. She yanked my hands away and fastly turned around, back facing me. I sigh and sit onto the bed beside her, carresing her hair with one hand while the other rested beside me. I started patting her while singing her a bedtime song, wich always helped to make her sleep. And in no time I could hear her tiny snores. I stand up, p,ace a peck on her head and walk towards the normal bed in the other side of the room. I layed down and looked at her, before drifting away to my own dreamland.

Y/n pov
It was early in the morning, I have only slept for an hour, after I woke up from a scary nightmare and now I couldn't sleep. Namjoon was still keeping guard and he saw me awake. "Hey Y/n, you can't sleep?" He asked while beding foreward in his chair. I nodded and slowly stood up. Trying not to wake up sleeping yoongi. I walked towards his direction and sat down in the chair beside him. He looked at me while I started at the broken kitchen window wich was now covered from outside with a big piece of wood. "Everything is changing you know. With now the couples, yuri hospitalized." I said as I still look at the piece of wood. "Yeah I know, it's weird right." He said as he sighed and looked down. I look at him in confusion, trying to see what he meant. But he was avoiding eye contact with me. I put my hand on his shoulder and stare at his face wich was half covered by his big hoodie. "What do you mean joon? I mean this might be good, with the couples you know and I'm sure yuri will come home soon, I know jungkook will do everything!" I said thinking he was sad about that. "Oh I'm sure about that Y/n, it's just something else is bothering me." He replied as he stood up and walked I tot he kitchen. "Hitman bang? He's dead. I bet they won't send more people since we killed their boss ya know." I said and giggled after.

He shook his and as a no and turned to me

He shook his and as a no and turned to me. His face was serious but also sad. I couldn't read more of his emotions it looked like he was muted. He sighed deeply and grabbed something from the dinning table. It was a envelope, signed with beautiful handwriting. He took it in both of his hands and started at it for some time, still looking depressed. "I don't know if I can tell you this, Jin and Hobi don't even know yet." He said as he was about to put the letter back again. "Namjoon you're worrying me right now, insist something I need to be scared of?" I asked as I stood up. He sighed and walked towards me making me sit down again. After he did so he sat down beside me and took my small hands in his big ones. "I got a letter from our head center in Japan." Namjoon said in a thone that didn't make me feel comfortable. "But usn't that a good thing." I ask while looking from his hands to his face. "Well I should be but..." he started. My heart started beating faster. I really wasn't waiting for any other bad news now but I needed to know. "They want me, jin and Hobi to come to Japan." He finished his sentence. "Well that's great, are you guys getting promotion for killing the boss?" I asked as my hoped got high again. He shook his head. "No y/n, they want us to work there, from now on." He replied as he took his hands away. "For how long?" I asked feeling scared. He sighed and looked me in the eyes. "They want us to move there, for good."

Oh nooooo- cliffhanger!! Hope you enjoyed and look out for the next chapter.
See ya buddy~~✨🐰