23. The one with the talk💀✨

Y/n pov
I was thinking over and over agian while sitting i'm the middle of the bed while my two besties where staring at me. "I don't want to rush things but I thinks it's the best to just go." Taehyung said while avoiding eye contact, brushing his hand trough his hair awkwardly. I nod slowly and crawl to the edge of the bed. I sigh when I stand up and walk towards the door with my friends followling my lead. Once downstairs I see the other boys except Yoongi and Jimin sitting on the couch waiting for us. I look around worried to the place where they just had fought, some blood was on the floor.

"They went inside Yoongi's room.." Jin said calmly trying to calm me down a little for what would come next. I nod trying to act strong and was about to walk towards the room. When suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around seeing Chea holding my shoulder with Yuri standing behind her. "It's fine! Nothing will happen, where here." Chea said as she patted my head. "Yeah and if thing get out of hand." Yuri started but she got hit on the head by Jungkook. "Ouch, wich is not going to happen. Just shout...Uhm...Just shout Tomato or something!" She said smiling while rubbing the place where she just got hit.

I giggled. "Why tomato? That makes no sense." Jungkook said as he placed his big hand on top of her head. "It does! It has nothing to do with a serious conversation so when she shouts it we know somethings off." Yuri awnserd smiling proudly. We all giggle again at her weird action. "Thanks girls, but I'll be fine really. If their willing to fight over me they won't do anything stupid towards me! See you soon!" I said as I patted both of their heads before walking towards Yoongi's room. I turn around one last time before opening the door, seeing all of my friends giving me a thumbs up, wich gave me more confidence. I dodn't hesitate twice and opened the door to Yoongi's bedroom, closed it behind me quickly and look up.

My eyes whidened as I look at the both of them. Their faces are covered with bruises and dried blood making them look like actual mafia man or vampires, taken me back a little. I don't walk towards them but just lean against the door trying to make them realize that I'm not in the mood for contact. No one spoke a word, we just kept looking at each other. Well, they where looking at me while I looked from one to the other. The silence is loud as I feel my heart beating faster and faster. The room was dark, just a little light shined from behind the curtains, making the scene more awful.
The silence was broke by Jimin who cleared his troath. "We need to talk to you Y/n. As you probably allready have realized, we both simp for you. We talked about this before but it's still you're choice. That why we called you here. So can you please tell us how you feel about all of this." He asked serious.
"Well, to be honest I don't like this at all. It makes me sick that the two of you really fight with each other just for me. I love you both and I can't stand seeing you fight, punching each other, hurting each other. I-I, I just...." I sighed, I didn't know what to do or say. My hand nervously grabs onto the doorknob as I shake and tears form in my eyes. "I don't even know what I feel for the both of you or when this obsession for me even started, what happened that you both want me that much?!" You now almost yelled out of anger and fear.

 "I don't even know what I feel for the both of you or when this obsession for me even started, what happened that you both want me that much?!" You now almost yelled out of anger and fear