10. Way back home🥺 🏡

Yoongi pov
We inmidiatly started walking back home, the sooner we got there the better. I already had put a bandage around Y/n ankle to make the swelling stop. She was so tired from the pain and walking that she inmidiatly fell asleep on my back. My legs felt like noodles, shanking like crazy. I felt like I never was able to make it to the house. But then we saw the watherfall, wich was close to the house! My hopes got high again as my passes got quicker. The forest was so pretty at this time of the year, but I didn't care, all I cared about now was for the girls to get home safely.
I looked around and saw Kookie, he was caring Yuri in bridal style, as she wasn't heavy and he was like the strongest man on earth. He looked so worried and sad, I've never seen him cry this long. He had been crying the whole time since she has fainted. Not with sound but just tears rolling out of his dough eyes.
I stopped and placed Y/n more comfortable on my back and started walking again. I just looked at the ground and saw her feet hanging. Her shoes where pretty cute, I though as a little smile appeared on my face. "Yah, we are here!" I suddenly hear Jin yell in exitement. I lifted my face and saw the house! My heart started to beat faster and I was tired as hęll, but I didn't care. I speeded up and rushed over to the front door.

Jimin pov
I heard Jin hyungs voice from outside of the house. I quickly stand up and rush over to the front door. To my shock I see 2 more hurt people. Y/n was sleeping on yoongi's back cutely. I smiled as I saw her and put out my hands so yoongi could hand her to me, I knew he was tired so I wanted to help. And also wanted to hold Y/n. But he gave me and angry loo and passed me. My eyes filled with anger and jealousy. I sighed as I realized this wasn't the time to get angry or jealous. I quickly close the door behind Jungkook and rush over to the living room where all of us had got togheter.

Taehyung was getting better but still had a lot of pain, we placed him on the couch and layed him on his back so he didn't loose much blood. Luckily the stabb he hoogt from Hitman bang wasn't that deep. Namjoon took care of the wound and put bandage around it. Jins mother was a nurse, so he knew all this type of stuff good to handle. Before he got into a mafia he studied to become a docter, so after he shall suture the wound as soon as posible. Teahyung was now sleeping so that means we all could take care of the girls.

Cheawon pov
I entered the house and looked around to find taehyung. I needed to see if he was okay. It sound bad but even with my two hurted besties with me I still couldn't keep my mind off of him. I looked at Jimin, he directly knew what I meant and pointed at the couch. I run to the couch and kneel down behind the peacefully sleeping Taetae. He looked so cute and handsome when he was asleep. I smile as I carefully place my hand on his cheek. He let out a small sigh. My eyes filled with tears. This wasn't what I wanted. Did this happen a lot these years ago, before they told us about the mafia stuff? Do they get hurt much? Did they almost die when they went on a mission one day? My tears finnaly escape as I feel safe again. Hobi sits next to be and patted my back softly while telling me that everything will be okay soon.

Yoongi pov
Me and Jk fastly but carefully place the girl in a blanket in the floor. Jin and namjoon kneeled down next to us and started checking them. "Y/n ankle will be fine, but she has to keep the bandage on for one week." Jin starts as he looked at the ankle seriously. "She has to let it rest as much as posible." He placed his hand on her heart and forehead. "She got a little cold but that will be okay after some good sleep and rest." He concluded as he nodded his head like a real doctor. I let out I sigh of realeve when the good news was heard. I slowly carres her cheek wil the back of my hand.

Jin now walked to the other side of the blanket whe Yuri was laying, still passed out. The other one's now also came and surrounded the blanket. We all knew that Yuri had a weak body and got sick easily, so we all where really worried. Jin sighed as he started to do his checks again. "Her heart is beating very fast, and she has a high fever." He concluded as he looked at her with a worried expression on his face. I look up at Jungkook who now had a even more worried look on his face. Namjoon put his hand on his shouler to comfort him, but it didn't seem to work. "Her breathing is very onstable, but I think she will be okay as long as we help her take medicine and she rests for about a week." He said as he closed his eyes, he must also feel bad for Yuri. She was a girl with loads of energy and exitement, so she hated of be sick.

Jungkook slowly nodded and picked her up again. He walked away in the direction of his bedroom. "Kookie, her bedroom is upstairs, you know that right?" Chea asked as she looked at him worriedly. I also look at him, he was holding her close to him and slowly nodded before saying: "Yeah Chea, I know that, I thought it was better to put her in my room, so we could keep a better eye on her, and she doesn't need to go off the stairs. " Still with his back facing us. "That's a good idea kookie, now put her in the bed, it's better to keep her warm." Jin said as he picked up the emergency kit. Jungkook nodded again and walked away.

Y/n pov
I heard voices, but still saw darkness. It felt like I was in the biggest room ever, but everything was dark and black. Suddenly I feel something touching my forehead. I feel my eyes slowly opening. My vision was blurry but after some blinking I had a better view. "Y-yoongi?" Was the only thing I could say. It felt like I forget how to speak. My voice was completely gone. I see yoongi's head turn to me with tears in his eyes. I slowly raise my hand and put it on his cheek. His warm tears touch my skin. He gulped and leaned forward. I feel his warm hands around my neck as he hugs me. I felt safe and warm, I wanted time to stand still.

He pulled back and dry his cheeks

He pulled back and dry his cheeks. Suddenly we are surrounded by my other friends. They all look at me like I died and came back alive. "W-what happend, h-how's taehyung?" I asked while I looked around. "He's going to be fine." I hear Jin said as he looks me in the eyes. Our eyes meet and he winked at me, making me smile weakly. "I suggest you get to bed now. It has been a difficult day, for all of us." Jin concluded as he started walking towards the kitchen. They all nodded and stared at me and Chea. "You, Chea and Taehyung should get to sleep, we will stay awake a little longer. I slowly nodded, Chea walked to the couch to wish Tae goodnight. She gives him a quick peck on his forehead and wisphered something in his ear, I couldn't hear it.

I tried to sit up but then an ache of pain shot through my body. I shut my eyes and my theet togheter to stop myself from screaming. Yoongi noticed and inmidiatly kneeled down next to me. "Y/n? Are you okay?" He asked worried. "I-I don't t-think I can walk Y-yoongi." I slowly repplied trying to hide how hurt I ectualy was. He let out a sigh and picked me up in bridel style slowly, trying his best not to hurt me. "You can sleep in my bed tonight, I'll sleep on the couch." He said as he started walking towards his room. "Goodnight Y/n-shii." I hear namjoon-hyung say before yoongi closed the door behind us.

"D-do you need to change?" He asked as he put the curtains down. "Uhm, Yeah. Just my shirt actually. I'll put my shorts in the washing machine tomorrow." I reapplies, expecting him to go to my room and grab my pyjama's. But he walkes to his closet and grabbed his hoodie. "Here this is warmer." He said in a cold tone, avoiding eye contact. I thank him before he leaves the room so I could change and get to sleep. I was about to sleep when the door opens. I see someone walking towards me, but I couldn't see who it was. "Hello?" I asked a little scared. "It's okay princes it's just me." I hear Jimin say as he brushes his hand through my hair softly, making me sleepy. He leans forward and places a soft kiss on my forehead. "Goodnight Y/n, hopefully you're foot gets better soon." He said as he left the room.

No cliffhanger this time! Hopefully you enjoyed! Don't forget to comment what you though of the book so far🤗💖
See you buddy~~🍄