9. Into the forest 🌲🍃

It was almost September, wich meant that the trees started to get some color, the forest was really pretty but we had no time to look at it, we rushed trough the forest without noticing where we where going. After what felt like an hour running I said: "Okay, we need to have shelter for tonight." Chea nodded. My ankle still hurted a lot, so I asked Chea if she could help me sit down. She helped me sit down and checked my ankle. It was turning blue and purple, and got very thick. "Can you try to walk." Chea asked, cause she knew it was the best. I nodd and try to stand up. As soon as my foot touched the ground an ache of pain shouted through my body. A tear escaped my eye but I tried to stand up. Yuri suddenly walked away looking at the ground. Me and Chea looked at her weirdly. Suddenly she kneeled down and picked up a long stick.

She rushed over to me and handed me the stick. It had a lump at the end so it was very easy for me to hold it in my hand. I took she stick and put it on the ground. When I leaned on it I felt some of the pain fade away. "Thank you Yu." I said as she smiled at me sweetly. We tried to walk, it was slowly but it was better for my ankle. The sun was about to set when she found and old house in the middle of the forest. The planks where rotten and the glass was broke, but at least we had a roof above our heads. Me and Chea nodded at each other and walked towards the old house.

When we went inside the house I felt like some kind of ghost or creapy doll would pop up any second, but it didn't

When we went inside the house I felt like some kind of ghost or creapy doll would pop up any second, but it didn't. The house must have been empty for a while, everywhere you looked was dust or spider webs. Me and the girls started exploring the house a little to see if there was anything that we could use. There was one old bed without blankets and a chouch with holes and pillows with dirty spots. But at least we had something to sleep on. I sighed, this was going to be hard but tomorrow we would walk some miles and hopefully find a fillage.

Yoongi pov
I was walking in the forest with Jk and Jin, we followed the footsteps the girls left in the dirty mud that was spread all around the forest. Before we went into the forest Jin packed a bag with medicine, bandage's, food and dry clothes. In my head where loads of explanations and problems that could happen to the girls. The forest was super big and filled with wild animals like bears and puma's. But for some reason jungkook looked more worried than me. He was creeped out by every sound he heard an was looking around the whole time. Jin took the lead and leaded the way while me and jungkook walked after him.

After some time our legs got tired so I concluded that the girls must be somewhere around, since they aren't as strong as us. My eyes whidened as I see an old house in the of the forest. "They must be in there!". Jungkook yelles as he started running towards the house.

Yuri's pov
Me and the girls have been in the house for an half hour now. I felt how weak my body was. I was very sad whenever I got sick, I sucks. "My body isn't strong." I once said to Jungkook when I was sick like a year ago, wich he repplied: "That doesn't mean you have a weak personality! You're one of the most joyful people i know, even with you're weak body!" So whenever I get sick I try to remember that moment. But now when we where in the middle of the forest, it was hard to think positive. Mostly when I get sick the girls and boys take great care of me. Give me medicine, help me eat my food and put me in bed. But now, with no boys around and no medicine to take, my body just got weaker and weaker. I take out my phone, wich was in the pocket of jungkooks hoodie, wich I was still wearing. I look through my old photos as I see a picture that was send a year ago. It was jungkook.

My eyes filled with tears when I saw his face, he was my buddy for live and I never wanted to lose him

My eyes filled with tears when I saw his face, he was my buddy for live and I never wanted to lose him. We had been friends like forever! Even though he is a mafia now, I still need him. He's my best friend! Suddenly the sound of a door opening filled the house. I look at Y/n worriedly. She wishpers: "hide!" I fastly bend down behind the chouch. I hear the footsteps coming closer. "I don't see them." I hear a very formilliar voice say. I quickly stand up, seeing Jungkook, Jin and Yoongi. Standing in front of me. Y/n also stood up and fastly hug Yoongi, as hear tears finnaly escape.
I wanted to run to jungkook but suddenly my vision got blurry and I couldn't control my body anymore. I wanted to scream but I couldn't. And then suddenly, everything was dark.

Jungkook pov
I froze in my place as I see my buddy Yuri standing there in my hoodie. My eyes filled with tears, I wanted to run and hug her but suddenly. Her eyes closed and she was about to faint. I quickly rush over to her and grabbed her waist. A tear escaped my eye. "Yu, Yuri!" I ask as input her head on my lap, trying to wake her up. Chea kneeled down next to me and starts checking her temperature and heartbeats. I look at her worriedly as I still keep out calling Yuri's name, but it was no use.
More tears roll down my cheeks. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked around and saw yoongi-hyung. "We beter go home, we can't stay her, absolutely not now! We need to get Yuri home as quick as posible." I just nodded. He looked around the room and walked to Y/n. "I will take you on my back, we'll look at your ankle when we get home." She nodded as she whipped a tear from her cheek. I turn my head to Yuri again, she still had her eyes closed and her mouth had a small opening, showing her front theet. *I promise you, Lee Yuri I will get you home safe and take care of you till you're healthy again!* I pick her up in bridal style and turn around to my friends. Y/n was already sleeping on my Hyundai back, she must have been tired. I sigh and walk out of the house after Yoongi.