20. The one with soft yoongi🥺✨

( spoiler, I cried while writing this so prepare!! )🥺

BANG!
I open my eyes in shock after I hear the loud bang. I see felix's body covered in blood falling of the bed into the ground. My breathing is out of control and my eyes shake, he was dead. I quickly look in the direction of the door and see Hobi, namjoon and kookie standing in front of me. My eyes fill with tears as I run to the door flying into their arms. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" You said as you snuggled you're face Into kookies chest, while he was still breathing heavily holding a gun in his hand. Suddenly Yuri came upstairs. She had bandage around her wrist and looked worried. She inmidiatly freed you from kookies hands and pulled you in for another hug. You couldn't stop crying, you felt so hopeless and weak. "Shhh, it's okay now. We rescued you and he will never do anything to you again. Are you hurt?" She asked as she patted my back with her hand that wasn't bandaged. "N-no, Jungkook k-killed him before he could hurt me.." you said softly.

"Didn't I tell you to stay downstairs. He could have fought back!" Jungkook said putting his big hand on Yuri's head. She nodded before saying: "I know you said that, but you knew that I couldn't do that." She said as she gave him a glare with tears forming in her eyes. He just nodded as awnser and walked towards the door. "Ill tell the guest that the party is over, is it okay If my parents stay, they need to know their assistant died?" He asked looking at me who was hiding herself in my besties arms. I nodded and sniffed.

Some minutes passed by, I was now sitting on the couch between hobi and yoongi. I already had put on my pyjama's just for comfort. My head rested on Yoongi's shoulder. I felt so weak for letting him do this to me, and I knew yoongi felt so bad for what happened. He patted you're back softly while wispering sweet words in you're ear. Yuri and Jungkook had told his parents what had happened and now miss Jeon was making some tea with Yuri while Jungkook had a conversation with his dad, wich seemed pretty serious. At one point Jungkook said something wich looked like "no." Then he left his father and went to his room slamming the door behind him, making Yuri almost drop the plate with tea and cookies. She sighed, placed the plate on the table and walked towards his door. "Yuri, i thi-." Mister Jeon started but got cut of by Chea. "She can do it sir, their best friends..." Yuri gave her a smile as a thank you and slowly opened the door.

Yoongi povI was holding her close in my arms, trying to calm her down

Yoongi pov
I was holding her close in my arms, trying to calm her down. She was still shaking like crazy. I look at her and see her eyes slowly blinking, she must be tired. "Are you tired?" I ask as I look her in the eyes. She nodded slowly closing her eyes. I sighed and stood up. Picking her up in bridal style. "Let's go, you're going to sleep with me tonight. I won't let you go to that room after what happened." I said looking her straight into the soul. Her eyes whidened at my comment but finnaly nodded after processing the whole situation. I wished the others goodnight and went towards my bedroom.

I carefully placed her on the bed and covered her with the blanket. I went to the bathroom and changed my clothes. *man, how could I be so stupid, I should have brought her to any of my friends, and now... this happened.* I keep telling myself it was my fault. In my own frustration I put my hands on the sink and look down. "It's my fault, I should have protected her." My hands turn into fists as I try to hold back my tears. *no, no, I need to be strong!* I tell myself as I sigh trying to focus on my breathing. Suddenly I hear a knock on the door. I turn a round seeing namjoon standing in the doorway, wearing his koya pyjama's. He looked worried and stepped towards me. A hand on my shoulder was enough for me to look down and let my tears flow. I hear him sigh as he pulls me in for a warm hug. I didn't hug back, just layed my head on his shoulder and sobbed silently.