32. The one in the hospital🎼🏥

Y/n pov
After the nightmare I fell asleep while crying on yoongies lap. Now I have just woke up and we are sitting on the dinning table having breakfast. Neither me or namjoon had said a word. I was slowly taking tiny sips from my cappuccino that Jin made fore me while staring out of the window. The atmosphere very joyful. Only Tae and Chea where happy because they got to see their buddies again today. I was also very happy to go and see Yuri, but also kinda scared. We all knew her as the cute and joyful baby in the group and now she was laying in a hospital bed.

After dinner we decided to get ready and go to the hospital. Jungkook had texted us that Yuri was still sleeping but could wake up any time now. I went to my room and was about to pick out some clothes when I feel two tiny arms wrap around me. It was Chea, who was bag hugging me. "Are you okay? You seem to be kinda down today." She asked while putting her head on my back, leaving a tiny kiss. "I-I'm fine, just a little tired, didn't get much sleep last night. So don't worry about me." I replied as I shook her hands off of me. I hear her sigh but walk away to the other closet beside out bed. I got out my outfit and put it on. Just as I looked in the mirror I could hear Jimin yell from downstairs.

"Girls, get over here! We are about to leave!" We inmidiatly went downstairs with our bags packed

"Girls, get over here! We are about to leave!" We inmidiatly went downstairs with our bags packed. The boys where already packing the car. It took like an hour of driving to the hospital so we took some food for our way there. "Let's go cuties!" Tae said as he picked of Chea from behind and trew her over his shoulder and slapped her butt cheeks. She started yelling at him while I just giggle at their cute actions. When Taehyung had put Chea in the car I went to sit down beside her. Jin took place in the front seat with namjoon next to him. Me, Chea, Yoongi and Taehyung where sitting in the middle row together while Jimin and Hobi where taking place in the last row.
Jin looked around and smiled. "Are you guys ready to visit our babies?" He asked playfully. We all laugh and nodded our heads. That's when Jin hit the gas pedal and we drove away.

We drove for an half hour and then Jin stopped at some parking place

We drove for an half hour and then Jin stopped at some parking place. I took out the bag with food and started sharing the things that we took with us. After everyone got their stuff I look in the bag to see two packs of oreo's and two bottles of banana milk. While I look in the bag still confused I hear yoongi giggle. "Those are for the babies sweety." He said as he giggled at my weird face. We all laugh and eat our food before driving to the hospital.