38. The one where they make plans pt. 2

Y/n pov
Yoongi had fallen asleep with me on his chest. I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about the future and me and my friends. It was now October and they where allready leaving in a week. And before that we needed to move away, out of the house. And as I kept on thinking I heard a tiny knock on the door. I slowly got off of yoongi and walked to the door on my toe tips, trying not to wake my sleeping baby.

When I opened the door I saw Chea, I walked towards her and closed the door behind me so yoongi could sleep and we could talk

When I opened the door I saw Chea, I walked towards her and closed the door behind me so yoongi could sleep and we could talk. "Hey what's up?" I asked her. "Well I have some big news." She claimed and almost jumped of exitement. I nodded her on, waiting for her to continue. "Well me and Taehyung.." she started. "Are going to move In together!" She squicked. "That's amaizing! It's gonna be so much fun having him in the house!" I joined into her exitement. Suddenly her expression changed and she looked at me, about to cry.
"By living together we mean the two of us Y/n..."

Yuri pov
I woke up and allready felt so much better. Unluckily I still had a high fever but I didn't care. Jungkook had fallen asleep next to me but a few inches away so he wouldn't disturb my sleep. I slowly got up without waking him up and started walking around his big room. I look in his mirror at myself. I was wearing my onesie and it was getting kinda hot, because of my fever. I opened his closet and got out one of his shirts and changed into it.

Over his chair where hanging my knee high sock, my shorts and his hoodie, since I whore that yesterday. I got my socks and shorts and put them on under his big shirt. I look at the hoodie and decide to put it back in his closet since he never washes his clothes and he liked it when his clothes smelled like me. But when I picked it up a letter fell out of the pocket. I layed down the hoodie and kneeled down. I grabbed the letter and see it wasn't opened yet.

I stood up straight and looked to see who the letter was from. I inmidiatly recognized the handwriting and the adres. It was from jungkooks parents, but what would they want from them? Suddenly two strong hands wrap around me and I feel a chin on my shoulder. I flinched but tried not to show, but abviously jungkook inmidiatly knew what was going on. He got he letter out of my hand and walked me to the bed while still back hugging me. He put me on the edge of the bed and sat in front of me.