19. The one with the mafia party🕶🔫

Y/n pov
The party had started. The front door stood wide open and new people walked in every minute, ofc me and Chea didn't know anybody. But Yuri remembered some people who where friends of Jungkooks parents, so she used to see them at parties when she was younger. I was standing in the corner with Chea and Taetae. While my other friends socialized with everyone. I didn't feel like talking to those people and so did Chea, Tae noticed and talked with us to keep us amused, we had a greet time. Until someone walked into the room. *N-no it can't be*. I said to myself as I almost drop the glass filled with soda in my hand. My friends seemed to notice my shocked impression. "What's wrong Sweety?" Chea asked as she put her hand on my shoulder trying to calm me. I was to shocked to talk so just nodded towards the door, where two man just entered the room. She looked into the direction and got the same look on her face before looking back at me. "What's going on girls, you're scaring me. What's wrong with those men?" Tae said as he hold a hand of us both. "That's- that's my ex..." I say as I look down trying to hold my tears.

He didn't seem to notice me wich I didn't want at all

🌿flashback🌿
He abused me and made me do things I didn't want to do. It never got far but every time I tried to break up with him he would beg me to stay and say sweet things. But the day after it was the same old song again. Until someday when I walked back from school with my friends and saw him kissing another girl in an alley. Chea knew all about what happened and when she saw him she lost it and went towards him to tell the truth. Then he was about to slap her but got slapped in the face himself before his hand could reach her face. Yoongi had come to the rescue and had slapped him hard in his face making him fall to the ground. Yoongi promised not to tell our other friends about this because I didn't want to cause more trouble. He ignored me afterwards and never talked to me again, but I knew he always looked at me while walking trough the school.
🌿 end of flashback 🌿

He had walked towards mister Jeon and shook his hand politely. After it looked like he introduced him to Yuri because she didn't know him, she is very sensitive so I knew if I told her about him she would lose it and cry for days. Suddenly I feel someone grabbing my shoulders. I turn around and see yoongi staring at me. "It's him right, you saw him right, what the hell does he think he's doing here!!" He sud as he looks like he's about to explode from anger. I fastly put my hands on his cheeks and force him to look into my eyes. "It's fine, I'll just try to keep myself away from him." I said as a small tear escapes my eye and smile weakly. I was suddenly pulled in for a hug by yoongi, he comforted me. "I'll stay with you until he leaves." He said. Chea nodded heavily and put her hand on Tae's chest. "We will be in the back if you need us, please come." She said as she pulled him with her.

Yuri came towards me with a smile on her face. "You know what? Mister Jeon just introduced me to Felix. Doesn't he go to out school?" She asked while pointing in his direction. Yoongi quickly pulled her hand down. He was always following girls with eyes and saw everything, so if she didn't stop pointing he would notice us with ease. "Don't!" Yoongi yelled as he looked her in her eyes. I see the shock form on her face as he grabs her hand harshly.