16. The one with savage yoongi

You woke up to the sun shining on your head trough the curtains. You slowly open you're eyes and look around you. *Wait a keyboard? And posters?! This is yoongi's room*. You think as you look around the room. You quickly lifted up the blanket, this was not the first time you woke up in his bed. You're eyes whidened when you realized that you where just wearing some pantries and a shirt from yoongi. You quickly looked inside his shirt and saw you weren't wearing you're bra. *nonononono! This can not happen, we might ruin our friendship!* you thinks as you vastly Stan up from the bed and grab one of yoongie's hoodies to protect you're body. You quickly open the door and look down at the ground trying not to look at anybody.

You fastly walk upstairs and open the door to you're shared bedroom. When you closed the door behind you you heard someone yawning loudly. You look around and see Chea still sleeping. "Are you awake?" You ask while walking towards her. "Ahhh dammit! Let me sleep bįtçh!" She said while grabbing a pillow and putting it over you're head. "What do you mean?" You said as you looked around to see what time it was. To you're suprise you saw it was only 7 am. You quickly apologized and walked to you're closet to get some sweat pants.

You slowly started to panic. *What if I had sę><? I can still walk properly so that would mean I'm still a Virgin.??* You started overthinking and trying to remember what had happened. Suddenly you get a flashback from yesterday..

*so-soju?* you asked yourself. You just shrugged you're shoulders and poured some of it in a glass, drinking it up till the last drip....

*oh heck noooo! Why, why, why, why Y/n!? You where still a little drunk and then you drink even more alcohol?!* You slapped yourself on your forehead wich made a loud bang. Yuri inmidiatly sat up looking shocked as fûçk. When she realized it was you she just sighed, grabbed her bunny plushie and layed down again. You also let out a sigh and went out of the bedroom.

After you closed the door behind you you silently walked to the bathroom to pee and fix you're hair. After you peed you put you're hair up in a messy bun. You looked in the little box with accessories and got out a shiny looking pin with some flowers printed on it. You put it in you're hair an dwars about to leave the bathroom when suddenly a knock at the door was heard. You said! "It's open, come in!" As you though it was one of you're girl friends. But yo you're suprise you didn't saw them in the reflection of the mirror but you saw YOONGI?!

 But yo you're suprise you didn't saw them in the reflection of the mirror but you saw YOONGI?!

You quickly turn around and face him, he slowly walked towards you while smirking. You suddenly put your one hand on his chest and look down, trying to stop him from touching you. You could feel your cheeks burning when he put his hand on yours and slowly caressed it. You fastly janked you're hand away and looked him in the eyes. He just stared at you without saying a single word. "Ah-um.." You said after he didn't stop staring at you. "Can you maybe let go of my hand or explain why you are here?" You continued. Suddenly his eyes met yours and time stopped. *ugh, how can someone be this pretty, I'm so lucky to have him as my-, wait, can I even call him my friend after what happened last night*. You still didn't know a single thing about last night, only that you had slept in his room. You nervously kept looking at him as he did the same thing. After what felt like an hour he finnaly Let go of your hand and smiled at you showing off his gummy smile. "What do you want?" You asked while looking down hiding you're red cheeks. He laughed at you're cute action an lifted up you're face by holding your chin. You looked into his eyes. *wait what, he is not going to kiss me? Right?* you closed you're eyes because you where a little scared.