4. "W-wait, what!?

A gunshot...

Suddenly the boys all got into fight positions, trying to protect the girls. Yoongi inmidiatly stood in front of you and looked around very very serious. "Wha- what was that?" Was all you could bring out as you stepped closer to yoongi, hiding your face in his back. "Shhh". He said to calm you down. Suddenly all the boys turned to the right. From the direction you just came from. You tried to look for Chea but she was covered by the boys who where trying to protect her. You could see just a little bit of her. Suddenly your eyes met. You could read the fear in her eyes, you have never seen her this scared.

"Guys!". You heard someone saying. You looked over yoongi's shoulder and saw two figures walking towards your direction. But after just a few seconds you realized who it where. You let out a shigh. The one figure was long and thing, it was walking quickly and holding the other figures hand. The other figure was a bit taller and looked like a muscle bunny. Yuri and jungkook rushed over to the rest, as soon as they where together the boys put the girls together and got into their fight positions again. You where praying for your life while hugging both of your besties.

"I'm gonna get the car". Hobi said in a serious tone that you never expected from him. Namjoon just nodded and hoseok ran away as fast as the light. As you followed him with your eyes you noticed a little thing in his hand. Your eyes widened. *n-no, there's no way*. He was holding a gun!!! You where shook. You looked over at the other girls to see if they noticed. Cheawon was still hugging you while looking at the boys. She didn't notice a thing, Yuri was holding your hand and looked down so she wouldn't see a single thing.

🚫🏴‍☠️🚫🏴‍☠️🚫🏴‍☠️🚫🏴‍☠️🚫🏴‍☠️🚫🏴‍☠️🚫🏴‍☠️🚫🏴‍☠️🚫🏴‍☠️🚫🏴‍☠️🚫🏴‍☠️🚫

And so the minutes past. Nothing happened so after a while the boys looked at each other and gave some sights again. Yoongi and Jin nodded their heads as yoongi walked to the right and Jin to the left. They looked in front of them to spot danger and protect the rest. Namjoon stayed on his exact same spot and looked from the right to the left and kept repeating this. The other boys came toward you and the girls. Jimin came to you and grabbed your hand.
"I'll protect you, it's gonna be fine. Now stay with me till hobi comes with the car". He said as he stared into your eyes deeply. You just nodded as you tried to stop yourself to start crying. Jimin then took you to the back wall and told you to sit down. You sit down and look around again. It was like everything was in slow motion. You looked at Chea who was hugging taehyung. Her body was shanking, you could tell that she has never been this scared. When you looked at your right sight you saw Yuri. She was about 17 feet away from you. She was holding her knees while looking at the air in front of her. There was a little lantarn above her head wich only gave a little light. But it was enough light to see the tears who where sliding down her cheeks. Jungkook was standing next to hernwhile looking around nervously.

You where still holding jimins hand, he was sitting next to you while looking around worriedly. Suddenly the sound of a broke car was heard. All the members looked up to see a black Jeep. The door opened revealing hobi with blood on his face and shirt. You where shock not knowing what to do. You're thought where disturbed bye jimin who pulled you up from the ground. But you where so shocked and tired that you could barely stand. Jimin looked you up and down. He looked at the rest who was running at the car. He and yoongi made eye contact. Yoongi gave him an angry look and runned towards you two. Before jimin could say a single word yoongi picked you up and put you over his shoulder. You where so shocked and tired you just let in happen. He took you to the car and put you in the back seat. After he did it without hurting you he sat in the seat beside you and pulled you on his lap so jimin could sit on the seat where you just sat. As soon as the door closed Hobi hit the gass pedal and drove away in full speed.

At this point you where almost fainting, everything that happened didn't effect you anymore. The busy conversation between the boys, Yuri's crying and Cheawon who was staring at Teahyung. After what looked like an hour of driving you finally came back to earth. You blinked a few times to get a clearer view. After the last time you blinked you opened you're eyes to see yoongi staring into you're eyes.
You where shocked and quickly looked away. You looked around in the car. It was busy and crazy. Finnaly you realized that Yuri has also passed out and was laying in Jungkooks arms. When you looked to the other side you where expecting to see Chea and tea also hugging but she was backing away from him like he was a killer or something. You looked better and then realized, he was a holding a gun in his right hand!!! With his left hand he tried to calm Chea down while talking sweet words to her.

"Are you okay Y/n-shii?". Yoongi asked as he put his hand on top of you're head, patting it softly. You just nodded while looking at your feet shyly. You looked outside so you could see where you guys where heading. When you looked outside you felt like you lost you're memory. You had no idea where you where. It was a dark forest with lots of trees. You looked to your left as you saw a big watherfall, with stones who formed a path to the other side. It was around 9 pm, so it was pretty dark. Suddenly the car stopped in front of a big house.
It looked like this ( please ignore the fact that it's day ).

"Okay guys get out of the car and go inside fast, idk if we where followed"

"Okay guys get out of the car and go inside fast, idk if we where followed".  Namjoom said as he looked around in the car.  *what the actual frick*. You thought, you felt like you where dreaming, no like you where in a nightmare! Yoongi stepped out of the car and looked at you. "Can you walk by yourself now Y/n?". "Y-Yeah I think so". You said as you placed your foot on the ground. Yoongi didn't trust it and grabbed your hand to be sure you wouldn't fall. You followed him to the front door and waited there for the other members to arrive. Namjoon walked to the door and opened it with his finger print. *wow that's pretty cool*. You though. But there was no time to waste. Yoongi pushed you inside the house. After Jungkook entered with Yuri still passed out on his back, namjoon closed the door.

"Okay girls it's late so you have to go to sleep. Jungkook take them to their rooms please". Jin said while locking the door quickly. "Wait what, noo! Why are we here? Why did you guys hold a gun? How long are we gonna stay here? What-". Before she could continue Tea hugged her tight. "Look I know you're confussed and creeped out but please stay calm. It's gonna be fine". He said while patting her back. "We will explain it tomorrow girls. Now go follow jungkook to your room". Jimin said as he walked towards a room wich looked like a living room. "B-but can you at least give us a little information?". Chea asked as she put on her puppy eyes. Namjoon sighed and walked towards the window. He looked outside as you looked at his back.

"Bang Si-hyuk"....

Hope you liked this part, see you later buddy~~