18. The one with the maid and the king

Y/n pov
While Jin an Yuri started repairing the food I got an idea. "Guys Lets start to try our costumes on now! Jungkooks parents will already be here in about an hour." I said exited pulling Chea of the couch and pulling her with me to the stairs. I didn't really liked the attic. It was creepy, dark and old. You had to get on a wooden stairs wich made a noise with every step you took. The attic was a big place with 2 windows. One on the front wich looked out at the river, and one in the back wich had a perfect view over the forest. Chea once told me that She came here a lot with Taetae to read, chat or just chilling togheter. Because no one usually came to the attic.

The house was very old so indeed the wooden planks weren't that great anymore and there was a lot of dust. Namjoon told me that when they just got the house Jin would clean the attic once in a while, because then the attic was their office and weapon keeper. But after some time they didn't use the attic anymore because it was to old and dusty. So when we came here yesterday we found a lot of spiders and dust. Now the attic was just filled with loads of boxes and chests. I quickly rushed over to the chest with the costumes and started searching. The most where Halloween themed but that didn't matter. After some searching I found a maid outfit with cat ears. At first I didn't really like it and it was kind of reavealing but Chea wanted me to water it so bad that I just agreed with. After all the outfit looked pretty cute. I got it out and after Chea also picked a outfit we went to the bedroom to change.

After we put on the outfit she helped me put on make up and styled my hair. Since Chea liked cosplaying we had a some clothes that would be good for the party. She decided to cosplay as harley Quinn! She even died her hairpins for it because she didn't like the wig. We put the outfits on and looked at ourself in the mirror. "Wow you look so scary but also very cute." I complimented her as I look at the reflection of the mirror. After some minutes we went downstairs to help prepare dinner.
When we came downstairs it was a huge mess, all the boys where dressed up in crazy costumes. Me and Chea look at the, in shock. Suddenly they started posing and acting all cute. At this point we couldn't hold it in anymore and laughed our lungs out. Yuri probably heard the noises and walked out of the kitchen with her apron still on, holding a spoon in her right hand. At first she was a little irritated about the news about Jk's dad but when she saw the boys she finnaly laughed again.
( pls ignore Yoongi in this photo cause he will come later....🍄✨)
(

I think I need to change to

I think I need to change to. Jin can you look at the food while I change?" She said as she hands him the spoon. He nodded and slapped the ass of his horse costume, afterwards he pretended to ride away on the horse in full speed to the kitchen. They all just laughed and started to prepare for the party. I suddenly realize I didn't talk to Yoongi since the bathroom incident. And I couldn't find him nowhere. Namjoon seemed to notice that I was looking for him. "He is still changing Y/n, his outfit was a bit difficult to put on, that's what he told me anyways." He said as he helped hobi setting the table for our quests. I just nodded and started helping again.

After some minutes I hear the stairs cracking. I quickly look around seeing yoongi all dressed up. My eyes whidened and my cheeks started burning like crazy. He looked so handsome with that costume. Suddenly we made eye contact but it didn't last long cause we both look away fastly as we noticed the other ones red cheeks. *omgggg, why does he have to look that good! That wig and outfit look like there made for them!* You think as you fastly turn around and start preparing again. Suddenly you feel two hands gripping onto you're shoulders harshly. You thought it was yoongi ofc, so you didn't run around. "Waahhh, is our Y/n shyyyy?" Yuri shouts as she turned you around smiling at you teasingly. "Gosh, I thought you where someone else." You said as you let out a sigh of realeve. "You look so cute." She said as she patted you're head. "Look at yourself bįtçh!" You yelled as you looked at her.
She was cosplaying as her favorite anime character ( dekomori sanae ). She giggled and patted youre but. "Well Lets get this party started." She said as patted my head before walking to the kitchen. I quickly followed her to get away from him.