39. The one with the last week🤧🌊

Y/n pov
It was nighttime, I was laying next to yoongi. Both of our eyes where open. "You can't sleep either can you?" I asked softly. He hummed as he nodded and then turned towards me. "Namjoon is right, this is going to be hard, it really is." He said as he looked down. I cupped his cheeks and made him look at me. I placed a peck on his forehead, nose and lips. He smiled at me and giggled, took me in his arms and ruffled my hair. "Let's sleep princess, this is going to be and intense week so we need some sleep." He said and after placed a peck on my forehead. I hummed and after fell asleep very fast.

The next morning Jin had made breakfast for all of us, pancakes, our favorite. While we where all enjoying our meal Namjoon spoke up seriously. "So we all know it's the last week. I've allready planned some things what we can do, and ofc, we need to pack our stuff and move out but we can combine those things." We all nodded in agreement, not wanting to get further in the conversation. "Okay good. Do you guys want to know what I have planned for this week?" He continued. We all hummed again but this time more exited.

"Okay we are going to, and amusement park, have a picknick, sleepover and we are going to the beach

"Okay we are going to, and amusement park, have a picknick, sleepover and we are going to the beach. But the beach is different because that will we the place where we have to say goodbye." He said as he smiled and looked down. We all sighed and followed his lead, looking at the floor. "Cmon guys, this is supposed to be the best week of our life! So namjoon when are we going to do all this, what is the plan for today?" Taehyung asked as he patted Chea's back. "Today we will start packing things we don't need this week like some clothes, personal stuff ya know?" He awnsered Taehyung while looking around.

We all nodded and went silent. "Okay, we will now start packing and then tonight we will have a sleepover!" Namjoon continued breaking the awkward silence. Suddenly Yuri jumped up and started doing her winning dance making us all smile at her. "Why are you dancing pumpkin?" Jungkook asked as he showed of his adorable smile, looking up at her. "I'm happy to have a sleepover!" She yelled back still dancing. I giggled at her and then stood up, holding her hands. We made eye contact and then started dancing weirdly while singing. Chea now also stood up and joined our dancing. All the boys laughed at us while we didn't notice our boyfriends admiring us.