5. The change of the future 🔪

I was laying in the unknown room with Chea sleeping beside me. I couldn't sleep, even though I was super tired. Jungkook had brought us to the room and showed us where we could sleep. There where only two beds in the bedroom so you decided to share a bed with Chea since Yuri was still sleeping. After jungkook had put her on the bed he wished the other girls goodnight. And now you where just staring at the ceiling trying to fall asleep. It felt like the time was standing still and you would never see the daylight again. You heard some voices of the boys downstairs so you got out of bed and walked downstairs.

You saw two mans in black clothes with face masks. You flinched, and wanted to scream but them you heard a formilliar voice. "It's okay Y/n". The one man said as he put his hand on your mouth. "Pfff, guys dont scare me like that". You said as yoongi giggled and put of his mask. "What where you guys doing?". You asked as you looked at the 3 big bags in the corner of the room next to Hobi. "We went to get you girls clothes". Hobi said as he showed you his sweet smile. "O-oh why would you do that?". You asked while looking at them questionably. "We don't know how long we are gonnna stay here Y/n-Shi". Yoongi repplied as he put op the bags and started walking upstairs. "The others are sleeping right?". Yoongi asked without looking at you. "Yeah I was the only one awake". Yoongi nodded and just started walking again.

"Hey Y/n, are you thirsty?". Hobi asked as he walked to the kitchen.
"U-Umh Yeah, kinda". You repplied while making yourself comfy on the couch.
"Here, some water".
"Thank you Hobi, you're the best". You repplies happily.
"Oh really, now he's the best? What am I then, the best of the best?". Yoongi said as he walked down giving hobi a glare.
"What, why would you mean yoongi?". You asked as you put you're glass of water down.
"Pffff, its not like I carried you to the car or held your hand the whole way". He replied with a bored look on his face.
You giggled "fine, fine, you're the greatest yoongi". You said as you gave him a back hug.
"I'll leave you two lovebird alone". Hobi said as he rushed down a black hall.

You quickly let go of yoongi and looked down. "So why where you awake?". Yoongi asked as he rushed his hand through his hair nervously. "I couldn't sleep..". You said while looking up at him again. "Oh that sucks, wanna watch a movie?". He asked as he walked to the tv. "Are you sure, we might wake someone up". You said as you looked in the direction of your room. "They will be fine, we deserve it anyway". You nodded your head, it had been a though day and you kinda liked the idea of you and yoongi watching a movie toghether. "Sooo, let's watch this movie!". Yoongi said as he held up a cd with the picture of IT on it. *ugh, he knows I hate that stuff*. "I'm sorry, just fooling around with you". He said as he gummy smiled and placed the cd back and pulled out another, Iron man. "Sure but isn't that jungkook's ?". You asked while laughing a little. Yoongi giggled. "Yeah it is but I'm sure it's fine, he is sleeping now. 
Yoongi put in the movie and sat beside you on the cough. The movie started and you actually loved it! Yess, that means I can have a long conversation with jungkook again. You thought as you giggled. Suddenly you noticed that yoongi and you where comming closer to each other. You looked at him in the corner of your eye an noticed he was acting nervous. You just ignored it because you thought it was just because you and him where alone now. The movie went on and you noticed your eyes getting heavier. *just close your eyes for a second, that okay right?*.

You woke up in a room you didn't know. The light from outside came right through the window and landed on your face. It was a beautiful day outside. It was almost jungkooks birthday so that means it was also the beginning of autumn. You stretched out your body as you felt something touching you're right hand. You turned around expecting to see Chea sleeping. But oh where you wrong. Cause when you turned around you saw a cute sleeping Yoongi. You where shock and froze in your place. *crapcrapcrap, this can not happen*. You though to yourself. Your eyes whidened. *nononononono, we didn't do IT, right? You let out a sigh when you realized you where still wearing you're clothes. Yoongi was still sleeping peacefully so you just got out of bed without making any noises. You slowly opened the door and closed it silently.

You turned around and saw you where in the other corner of the living room. "Good morni- why where you in YOONGIES room?". Jin asked as he looked at you with a disgusting look on his handsome face. "Idk, I fell asleep on the chough. Yoongi must have took me to his room Jin-hyung". You said as you walked to the kitchen for dinner. All the boys besides yoongi where having dinner on the huge table. "Good morning Y/n". Hobi said with a cute morning face. "Good morning guys". You repplied as you looked around. "Where are the girls you aksed as you couln't find them in the room. "Chea is upstairs getting ready". Tae said while making another sandwich for his growling stomach. "Okay, what about Yuri-Chan? She is mostly up before me and Chea". You said as you took place next to Jimin. "I haven't seen her this morning yet". Jimin said while looking at the other members. The rest of them shook their heads looking at each other. All eyes turn to Jungkook who was busy eating his ramen. "Yah, Jeon Jungkook-shii!". Jin said as he hit his head softly, almost making him choke in his food. After he swallowing his food he looked Jonathan you. "Sorry, what did you say?". He asked.

"Have you seen Yuri? No one of us have seen her this morning

"Have you seen Yuri? No one of us have seen her this morning.". You asked as you saw the look on Jungkooks face change. "No I haven't either, that's not Yuri. She's the early bird". He said while looking at you weirdly. "Yeah I know, that's why we where asking". All of you looked at each other not knowing what to do or say, when suddenly the crack from the stairs where heard.
You guys looked up as you saw a sleepy Yuri walking down the stairs in her oversized pyjama's. "Good morning beatifull". You said teasingly. "Hello". She simply replied, her voice sounded different. She walked over to the table and sat beside Jungkook. Hesmiled as he said: "Hey pumpkin, where you still sleeping? That's nothing for you". She just nodded her head. You and jungkook frowned, this wasn't the Yuri you know. Jungkook put his hand on her red cheeks and then on her forehead. He sighed, looked at you and said: "Yup, she's suck again.

You sighed and walked over to her. She was getting sick easily, because of her weak body, but you and your friends tried to help as good as posible. "You're gonna take a good rest today my baby". You said as you gave her a back hug. She nodded again and wanted to stand up. But she was stopped by namjoons words. "Yuri, please sit down again. Hobi can you get the missing people, so we can explain some things to the girls?". "Yes Hyung, I'll go right away". He replied as he rushed out of the room.
Now things where getting serious...

No cliffhanger of anything this time! Stay tuned for the next chapter. Bye buddy~~