22. The one where thing make no sense

Yoongi cracked his knuckles and neck. He looked Jimin straight into the eyes wich where filled with anger and lust of blood. Jimin strook his hand trough his hair and smirked widely. *nonono,* I think to myself. *there going to be fighting about me? Why don't the boys do something, we have to stop this! Someone's going g to get hurt bad!* I hide myself behind namjoons back and look down. I don't want to see this!

Suddenly a loud skin slap was heard, then I hear something that sounds like a growl of an amimal, wich was clearly yoongi. I look up and see a big red mark of Jimin's hand marked into his left cheek. Yoongi spit on the ground and didn't hesitate twice. Without hesitation he smashed Jimin onto the ground. Before kicking and punching the shit out of him. Jimin ofc fought back and tackled him and switched the positions. Now he was on top of him punching his cheeks over and over again. I feel the tears slow down my cheeks out of control. I didn't have control over myself and without wanting it a little sob escaped my mouth.

Yoongi and Jimin inmidiatly stopped fighting and both wanted to comfort me but no way I would let that happen

Yoongi and Jimin inmidiatly stopped fighting and both wanted to comfort me but no way I would let that happen. I freed myself from Chea's hugging and walk up to them, sadness and anger written on my face. We where now in the middle of a circle. For some reason they excepted I would chose someone. But my anger took its turn and I slapped them both in the face before yelling at them. "Why? What's wrong with you? Do you realize you both where fighting about this?! I can't believe this!" I look down while holding onto my sweater at the place my heart beats as my tears slide down without control.

I couldn't stop sobbing an at one point my legs gave up their jobs to and made me fall on my knees, wich made them bleed a little. Ofc the boys noticed and wanted to come to me. But before that could happen Jungkook and Yuri stopped them as namjoon picked me up and started walking towards my room. "Chea, go grab the forest aid kit and come to the girls room after, Yuri? You will follow me, I think she needs her best friends right now. And for the other boys. Take care of those idiots and make sure they don't leave the room!" He said before walking up the stairs while still carrying me in bridal style.

 Take care of those idiots and make sure they don't leave the room!" He said before walking up the stairs while still carrying me in bridal style

Yoongi pov
As soon as Y/n is out of sight I spit some blood on the floor, since my lip was bleeding. I glared at Jimin and he did the same. Suddenly Jimin get pushed from behind bye hobi. "What the hęlI was that all about guys?! About Y/n? If it is you have to solve this by a nice talk. Not an "one winner one loser" fight!!" He said. Jimin moved foreword by his push but his face didn't change, neither did mine. Man I wanted to punch him to death. "Yes, this makes no sense! I know you both like y/n a lot but you guys made her cry. I don't think that's what you want right? Than fūçkįñg talk with each other and don't fight for her. It's her choice anyways!!!" Jin yelled as he gave me a hit with his hand on the back of my head. I sighed, ofc they where right. I just couldn't stand it any longer. I felt it. I needed to choose now, Mine or not?

I close my eyes and think. *oh man, what is wrong with me, I never did this for anyone! I don't know how you do it but you make me cling onto you like a koalabear. You always make me want to stay it looks like you got me wrapped around you're fingers, got me mersmerised! But.... I like it that way.* mye eyes whidened at my own thought. I look up and face Jimin. *I-I, I'm in love? I want you to be mine, forever....My dear Y/n*

Y/n povNamjoon had carefully placed me onto the bed and was now checking my body

Y/n pov
Namjoon had carefully placed me onto the bed and was now checking my body. Mu butt hurted but ofc he couldn't look at that, and it probably wans't bleeding. My knees where bleeding badly but Chea was about to take care of them. As soon as she rushed into the room she kneeled down In front of me and started cleaning the wounds before bandaging them. It hurted when she cleaned them but Yuri sat behind me and back hugged me while I squeezed her hand, she always let one of us do that when they where in pain. And it really helped me when she patted my head.

Chea was done cleaning the wounds and had bandaged them, she places a kiss on both of my knees and after whipped some of my tears away. Namjoon had already left the room, probably to talk to the boys. Yuri helped me to the edge of the bed and tugged me in. After she placed Chea beside me and told us to stay where we where and search up a nice movie. After she rushed out without telling us where. She acted strong for us but I know she was scared to go downstairs. I sighed and grabbed the remote control and turned on the television in the right corner of our shared room.

Our room was big and nice, with a cute cottage theme. Me and Chea's bed was placed to the left wall and Yuri's bed was placed on the back side of the room. The television was directly right from the door in the corner so we could all see the movie from out of our beds. I opened Netflix and started looking around. Me and Chea where looking around and came around a horror movie called Annabel. We knew it was like Yuri's biggest fear but we really wanted to watch it sometime. We where about to click it away when she walked back into the room with a plate in her hand filled with cookies and drinks. I fastly clicked the buttons to get the scary doll from the screen but accidentally clicked the "ok" button and the trailer started playing!

Luckily the sound was soft and Yuri had her attention on the plate trying to get it to the nightstand safely. Chea noticed and tried to stay calm as I try to get the movie from the screen. "Yuri, look at me! There is something on the screen you don't want to see! We are trying to get it away just wait till we say it's gone. Yuri looked scared but slowly nodded and stopped walking while closing her eyes shut trying to focus on Chea's words and not the television sounds. I successfully stopped the trailer from playing and fastly clicked it away. "Yuri, baby you can look now!" Chea calmly said while holding onto her hand. She let out a sigh and dropped herself on the left side of the bed after placing the plate onto my lap.

"Okay that's enough scares for today! Let's watch a movie to get our minds off of what just happened!" She said as she snuggled her head onto my shoulder. "So what are we watching?" She asked. Me and Chea laughed and started looking around for a movie. Suddenly Jungkook and taehyung come into the room, looking worried. "Yah perverts! One of us could be changing? Don't you have any manners?!" Yuri yelled as she gave them an angry pout. Jungkook shook it off and looked at me seriously. "Y/n, they want to talk with you..." he said as he sighed after. My body starts heating up and shaking.
*what am I going to do?*

(Btw Jungkook you kill me when you look like thissssss!)

Ohoooo~ what does yoomin want to talk about? We will see in the next chapter!
Hope you enjoyed. See you buddy~~🍄✨