7. The closet

"Under the bed! Fast!" You yelled as you pulled on Chea's hand. "No, it's better to hide in the closet!". She said as she pulled you in the direction from the closet. "Okay fast hide!". You said as you pushed her into the closet. After aches found a spot you looked around to find Yuri, she was standing after you, froze. You pulled her hand and helped her hide in the closet. You sat in between the girls and closed the door as silent as posible. You let out a big sigh. This was one of the scariest thing you experienced. You looked at Chea, she was looking down with her eyes. You grabbed her hand, wich made her look at you. "We will survive, its going to be okay". You wispered. Chea couldn't take it anymore and broke down in tears. You took her in your embrace and shushed her. Excualy you also wanted to cry, but since the other girls where so scared you had to be there for them. You calmed yourself by concentrating on your breaths. Suddenly you heard a loud thud from downstairs, someone got into the house.

Yoongi pov.

*crap, this isn't good!l". I thought to myself as 3 men in black clothes got into the house though the window they just broke. I looked at Namjoon to see if he had a plan. Normally he would raise his hand as a signal we could attack, but now he waved his hand in the opposite direction, wich means we had to stand behind him. I slowly started walking back with my gun in my hand. If namjoin gave a sing one all these men's would be dead in less than a second. One of the man cleared this throat and said: "Put the guns down, we mean no harm". I looked at namjoon in fear. But he nodded his head wich meant we had to put our guns away. We where standing in a triangle, namjoon in the front, me and Jin after him, and the others after us.

Suddenly I hear muffles. I look around and see 4 very muscular mans holding Jungkook, Jimin, J-hope and Teahyung! I inmidiatly grabbed to my gun but namjokn stopped me. I looked at him with a questionable face. He didn't look at me and nodded in the direction from the front door. I quickly turned my head to see the front door, it opened slowly. *no, no this can't happen*. I shook my head as I see the person walk inside the room. "Well, Well, Well". He said with a smirk on his face.
"What do you want, Hitman Bang?".

Y/n pov

It was very cold in the closet. I was still hugging Chea who was even more scared after she heard the noises from downstairs. This was a new side Cheawon for me. She has a very strong personality, she had been through much in her childhood and still has struggles sometimes, but she is someone that always makes me feel worth it and always comforted me when I'm down. She was kinda like the mom of the group, so it was weird for me to take "care" of her. Me and Chea really treat Yuri like our baby. We would always take care of her, wich was VERY needed. Every time we take our eyes of her she makes trouble. And when we take her out shopping, whe have to hold her hand so whe won't walk away or stand still to look at something. But now Chea was acting like the baby.

Time passes and Chea finnaly calmed down a little. I didn't hear a single word from Yuri, so I look at my side to check on her. *crap, I forgot that she wasn't feeling well*. I think to myself as I look at her. She was holding her knees as her head rested on the backside of the closet. I put my hand on her shoulder but she doesn't move. "Yu, are you okay?". I ask worriedly. She slowly nodded her head. "I'm fine". She said slowly and weak. "Are you cold?". It was very cold in the closet and she wasn't wearing anything but thin pyjama's. She nodded again. I look up at the clothes that hang above my head. I smile as I see jungkooks sweater. Yuri really liked wearing oversized clothes but since she didn't have her own clothes yesterday jungkook let her borrow his sweater.
I pull the sweater of his clothes hanger and hand it to Yuri. "Here wear this". I said as I handed it to her. Yuri smiled weakly and pulled the sweater over her head. The sweater covered half of her thighs and the sleeves where way to long, but it looked cute. She put the hoodie over her head and sniffed the sweater. "I'm a little tired, can I sleep?". She asked as she looked at me. "Ofc, you don't need to ask premission for that". I awnserd as I look her up and down. She just nodded and closed her eyes. *i really hope she's okay.

Jungkooks pov
I tried to escape the mans grip but he was to strong, even for me. I sigh as I realized it was no use. "What do you want hitman bang?". I hear namjoon-hyung say. I quickly look up and hoped that he was lying, he wasn't. In front of me was standing my biggest enemy, Hitman bang. He smirked and stepped closer to me. I wanted to kill him so bad when he grabbed my yaw. "Well, looked like the baby has grown". He said with a smirk on his face. I just gave him an angry look. "It's so sad you guys left us. Whe could really use men like this". He said as he looks me up and down. I stare at him in disgust.

"What are you here for I asked!". Namjoon said loudly. "Calm down leader, I'm just here to check on you". He replied. "What do you want to check?". Yoongi said as he looked at him questionably. "Now, yesterday I let one of my men fire a gun close to you". He started. "But then there where 3 cute girls with you". My eyes widened, I was shocked. "Some of the mans followed you here, and saw you bringing the girls inside. I just wanted to check if they where still here". He said as he looked around the room. "Leave them out of this, you just want us!". Jin snapped. "Oh come on Seokjin, I know all of you care about those girls. You don't want anything to happen to them do you? And that's exactly why I want to threatening them". He said as he still smirked. I fasty shake my head as I think of my girl friends being tied up in a room with my enemies. *this can not happen* I think as I see Namjoon staring at me

He nodded his head, the other members also noticed. *get ready for a fight*. I think as I smirk.

 I think as I smirk

Ohooo, gliffhanger. Hope you enyojed this chapter and look out to the next one. I'm gonna do my best to make it scary but since I'm not that good at that stuff we'll see how it turnes out.
See ya buddy~~