15. When you got drunk again (little smut)🤪

You slowly opened you're eyes and sat up. You where sleeping in you're room, with Chea beside your side. You decided to ask how all of it ended in the morning. You look at Yuri's bed but noticed it was empty. You yawed and realized youre throat felt like a hot desert. You stretched out and went to the kitchen. As always the boys where still awake. Some where in their phone while the others watched tv. Namjoon was the only one reading a book. When you went downstairs you where greeted by the boys sweetly. "Hello queen! Aren't you sleepy?" Jimin asked while looking at you with a worried expression planted on his face. You just nodded, wich made them realize you where still a little drunk. "I just want to drink!!" You yelled dramaticly while throwing you're hands into the air wildly. "Shhh, the other girls are sleeping, and I'm trying to read!" Namjoon hissed while putting his finger on his lip. You just sighed and went to the kitchen.

You opened the fridge and looked inside. Chocolate milk, apple juice, some beers, coke, milk, some water bottles and a big green bottle. You picked it up and read the label. *so-soju?" You asked youreself. You just shrugged you're shoulders and poured some of it in a glass. After you put the bottle back you drank it up. You sighed when finnaly the desert in you're trhoath was gone. You put the empty glass on the counter. You walked to the cough when you suddenly realize they are all watching you. "W~what's wrooonnggg?" You said as you pouted at them sadly. "You cant still be this drunk after such a long time!" Yoongi said while looking at you questionable. You kept you're pout and walked to the couch since you probably weren't able to sleep now. You slowly walked towards them and without hesitation you sat on yoongi's lap, making all of them looking at you more weirdly.

He looked at with a "what are you doing?" Face. You just shrugged you're shoulders and planted you're face in his neck, looking at his face. "You look cute when you're serious!" You said while punching his cheeks. He just looked away while you saw his cheeks turn cherry color. "Y/n, I suggest you go to bed, like right now.." Hobi said while looking away from you. You just pouted and grabbed yoongi's chin forcing him to look at you. "Do you want to come with me, Agust da-." You started while squeezing your 🍒 a little with you're upper arms. "What no! I told you not to use than nickname you made for me!" He said while looking up to calm himself from what he just saw. "Whut? What's wrong yoongiiii!" You asked while hugging him. He pulled you away and tried to avoid eye contact. "You're wearing a see through shirt." He said while blushing even more.

You looked at you're chest and saw you're bra shining trough you're thin white shirt. You just shrugged you're shoulders and grabbed his face. "You look cute when you're cheeks are red." You said while bumping you're nose onto his. "S-shut up I'm not all red! You're red!" He said trying to pull you of but you just held his face tighter. His eyes whidened when you moved closer, now you're chest where touching each other. You held you're head oblique, looking at his reaction. You look at his face for some time. From his hair, to eyebrows. His pretty eyes to his cute nose, then to his lips. They looked so nice and plump. You started to poke them with you're finger. Yoongi just let you while trying to focus on the television. But then suddenly..

Yoongi pov
I was trying to focus on the television while Y/n was staring at my face. She was so drunk. Suddenly my eyes met hers and she stared into my soul deeply. My heart skipped at beat when she touched my lips. I try to push her away but she didn't move a single bit. What was even worse she didn't move backwards but slowly came closer and closer to my face. I shut my eyes close as I try not to move. I felt like my heart was beating out of my chest. Sudden, I feel something touching my lips. I gasped when I realized she was kissing me! I slowly pulled away and pushed her away from me. I look around and see Jimin glaring at me while Tae was smiling to us cutely. I look at jungkook, but since being the baby he is I already expected his reaction. He was looking at us in jungshook.

Suddenly I hear cute laughing. I look at her, seeing he laugh like she just won the lottery. Suddenly jimin grabbed her hand and looked into her eyes. "Hey, I thought you loved me?" He said while pouting at her. I scoff at him in disgust. He gave me a glare before turning his head to her again. He tried to lean in for a kiss but I pull her away from him. She was so drunk she was about to kiss that fool! I looked at him in anger and after look into her eyes. She looked at me questionable. I was so jealous I couldn't control myself and kiss her again. This time it was longer but not intense. We both pulled away looking at each other.

Jimin suddenly stood up and picked her up in bridal style

Jimin suddenly stood up and picked her up in bridal style. I also stood and look into his eyes. "That's it I'm leaving!" Jungkook yelled and stood up. "I'm going to Yuri, alteast she acts normal. I started laughing before saying: "Yuri? Normal?" I laughed at him. He looked away but I could clearly see he was smiling, but he just rushed away and closed the door to his bedroom. I looked at Jimin but he wasn't there anymore. I falsity walk to his room and open the door before closing it with a loud bang.

He put her in the bed and was about to get on top of her. I vastly run to him and push him of the bed. "Yahh!" He yelled and started running towards me but stopped when Y/n stood up from the bed and walked to the door. I sighed thinking she would leave. But she didn't, instead she suddenly turned around and rushed towards us. Before we could move she pushed us onto the bed jumping in between us. She slowly reaches for her hair and put it behind her ears, smiling like a little kid. "I think I can handle both of you! After all I made trough..." She smirked weirdly. I look at Jimin and he looked back at me. He smiled and grabbed her shoulders, turning her around. He hovered over her and smashed his lips onto hers.

I started to think fast in my head about his new situation. Jimin pulled away and layed beside her looking at me allowing me to touch her. I smile and think to myself. *This might not be right, but she might never be drunk again... I need to take this chance*. I nodded an hovered over her staring into her pretty eyes. "Now we a good girl and listen to us!" I said as I smirk. She just nodded. And with that I smashed my lips onto hers, kissing her passionately.

That's all the smut you're gonna get army🤪Hopefully you liked this ( different ) chapter, I never wrote something like this before so I hope it's not that bad

Hopefully you liked this ( different ) chapter, I never wrote something like this before so I hope it's not that bad.
See ya buddy~~🍄