12. The one before the party

Namjoon pov
My heads hurts very much. Suddenly I remember what happened. Me and Chea where walking in the forest while having a serious conversation when suddenly we where surrounded by mans with guns. I tried to protect her but failed. One of the mans came towards us and grabbed her away from me. She tried to scream but he put a towel under her nose with some kind of drug wich made her pass out inmidiatly. I wanted to tackle the man and run away with her. But before I could take a step I was hit on the had hard. I fell down and the last think I saw as someone putting a bag over my head.

My eyes whidened, I could open my eyes and the bag was remover. I wanted to touch my head but My hands where tied toghether behing my back and I had tape on my mouth. I tried to break free but it was no use, my hands where tied togheter way to tight. I look around the room to see if I can find Chea, but it was pitch black in the room. My heart started beating faster because I heard voices from another room. Footsteps came closer and closer. Suddenly a door opened in front of me, bringing light in the room.

I saw a long figure standing in the doorway. He clapped in his hands and a weak light went on, but it was enough for me to see the room. It was a very big room. There was a desk and a cough with a huge tv. But the rest of the room was empty. I was put in one corner. I looked foreword and saw Chea sitting in the corner in front of me. She was also tied up but had no tape on her mouth. Her eyes where open weakly but she didn't move a single bit. The long figure moved aside and I saw someone walking into the room. Hitman bang!

Jungkook pov
My eyes filled with anger and fear when I read the letter. My heart started beating fast and I started breathing loudly. I wanted to punch that man to death. Yuri was still sitting on my lap. She always got scared when I was mad, I turned my hand into fists. Everyone looked at me. I screamed in anger and smashed my hand on the dinning table making it shake and make some cups fall over, all the liquids spilled over the table and dripped onto the floor. "Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin yelled. My eyes whidened as I realized what I just did. Jin and yoongi gave me and angy look while Hobi and Jimin looked at me with a "what have you done" look. *shit!* I fastly look at Yuri, she held her arms for her face, trying to protect herself. "Pumpkin, I'm so sorry, I didn-." I stopped my sentance when I heard a little sob. She was crying! I wanted to hug her but Hobi-hyung held my hands away and picked her up and walked away. My eyes fill with tears. I look down and cry silently. I was just worried, I never wanted to hurt anyone.

Jin povI started to clean the table, what a mess! In my head I was thinking and thinking of what was the best option

Jin pov
I started to clean the table, what a mess! In my head I was thinking and thinking of what was the best option. After I finished cleaning the table I put both my hands on the table and spoke: "We have to go, even if it's a trick to get all of we still have each other. We need to get them back!" They all looked at me in shock but still nodded their heads. "B-but what about Yuri? S-she's sick, we can't take her!" Jungkook said while still crying a little. Yuri fell asleep in Hobi's arms, because of the shock. "We have to jungkook, you don't to leave her here do you? What is we get captured, who's going to tell her and take care of her?" Yoongi said while playing with his hands. Jungkook though for some time but nodded after. "Okay, fine. But we have to protect them 24/7!" He said while looking at Yuri with tears in his eyes. They all nod and decide to get ready for tonight.