6. The truth about the boys🤭🔪

Hobi came downstairs and took his place again. Not long after Chea came down the stairs with a bored look on her face, she was always grumpy in the morning or when she just woke up. She sat down next to you and put her head on the table wich made a loud bang. "Ouchh, that hurts like hell". She said as she put her head up and started rubbing the painful place. "Ahh, that will turn into a bruise, Jin-hyung get a wet towel to cool it please". Teahyung said as he reached to her with his hand and patted her head softly. "Ahhh, I'm not ready for something serious right now Joon, can we handle this later?". She said as she placed the cold towel on her head. "I think there will never be a right timing for this Cheawon". He said superserious making you a little nervous.
"Yahh, namjoon-ah. Why did you have to tell them now it's so early!". Yoongi shouted from the opposite corner of the room. "Hyung, it 11 pm". He replied still serious as fvck. You looked down at your feet avoiding eye contact with yoongi. And ofcourse he had to sit down beside you. You just looked to your other side where Chea sat, still covering her face with the towel. "Does it hurt, show me?". You asked so you didn't have to look at Yoongi. "Yeah it's alright". She replied as she put the towel on the table. On the place where she hit her head was a big red spot, that would probably turn purple by tomorrow. She tried to touch it with her hand but Tae yanked it away, making both you and her shook. "Why would you-". She started. "That would only make it worse". He replied ad he put her hand on the table softly.

"WelL anyways, let's start the serious conversation shall we?". Namjoonsaid as he sat on his chair more comfortable. You where really nervous and could hear your heart pound in your ears. "You probably wondering why we are here and what happened..".mnamjokn started as he looked around the table. So did you. You noticed that the boys also looked nervous, it must be something they want to tell us but also don't. Chea looked at namjoon straid like she was controlling him with some power. While Yuri was laying her head on jungkooks shoulder, and trying to stay awake.Namjoon cleared his throat. "Me and the other boys are working for a mafia..".

He said calmly looking down so no one could read his expression. *what!! No way, that's why they had guns and where ready to fight when we heard the gun*. You thought to yourself as you looked at Namjoon shocked. Chea was looking at the table corner like she saw a ghost, while Yuri who was very tired inmidiatly sat up and looked at you with a scared look on her face. "We didn't want to tell you girl cause we thought It wasn't necessary, and though it would only make things worse.". Jungkook said trying to calm you and the other girls down. "We worked at a big company first but then we had to kill an innocent woman so we told our boss we would't do that or else we would quit". Yoongi started. "It got into a big argument. After that we decided to quit the company and join another one". He said looking at his hands. "Yeah, and that was the right decision, but still..". Namjoon said looking up at the ceiling. *what, what still?!*. You thought while still looking around nervously. "Our boss didn't like that we quit so he killed the woman himself and dropped the dead body in the backyard of our apartment". Namjoin said as he closed his eyes trying to forget that awful memory. "B-but that's insane!!". Was the only thing Yuri could bring out. "Yes I know, but these thing happen in the mafia world". Jungkook said as he tried to pat her back. She quickly shove his hands away, being super scared. "Our boss was so angry that that action he made wasn't good enough. He wanted more and more revange. Sonthat why he is following us everywhere. Whe didn't hear from him like a half year, so we never expected him to show up after our picknick day". Jimin said as he played with his hand and a angry look on his face. Jin nodded and said: "Yeah, they propaly must have noticed that we where friends cause we hang out a lot, that's why they tried to attack us when you where with us". Namjoon nodded and looked around again before saying: "So that's why we took you girls here, so you are save and we can protect you from any danger". All the boys nodded their heads while looking at you or one of the other girls to see their reaction. But none of the girls said something or moved. "It's okay, you need to let it sink a little. Just come to us if you have any questions". Namjoon said after hitting his hand on the table while saying: "Meeting ended".

You slowly stood up and said: "Ima explore the house for a while". "Sure, go ahead, but don't go outside without any of us". Jimin said while looking at you. You just nodded your head and walked away. You just explored the house a little while clearing your mind from the heavy information you just got.
To give you and idea this is what the house looks like from the inside💖

After exploring the house you went to your room dropping your body on the big bed next to Chea

After exploring the house you went to your room dropping your body on the big bed next to Chea. You looked at her face and saw she was having tears in her eyes and on her cheeks. You sit up and open your arms, inviting her to hug you. She sat up and hugged you while crying. You patted her head and calmed her down by saying everything will be okay, they where still the same friends as before, but you just got to know more about them, much more about them actually. After she calmed down you guys layed on the bed for a few minutes while chatting.

You where busy chatting when you heard a knock on the door. "Come in". You said while sitting up to see who was behind the door. The door opened revealing the big muscle bunny Jungkook. "Hey, where is Yu's bag?". He asked as he walked into the room. "In the left corner, why?". You awnserd. "I'm getting her bunny plushie for her". He repplied while looking through he bag. You nodded you're head as you layed down on the bed again. "Are you girls comming downstairs in a while, Jin made lunch for all of us". He said as he held the bunny in his one hand and the doorknob in his other. "Yeah, Sure". You and Chea said in unison. He nodded and walked out. You and Chea walked downstairs and smelled the delicious lunch Jin had prepared. You where about to give him a compliment when..., BANG.

The sound of glass breaking and a gunshot filled the house and made everyone look at the direction the sound came from. Someone had shot through the window on the kitchen wich made the glass break and fly though the half room. You didn't really noticed what happened until you felt two strong hand on your shoulders. You turned around and saw Jimin. "Go upstairs now!!". He said as he looked at you with the most serious look you had ever seen. You nodded your head and started running towards the stairs, pulling Yuri with you. *crap, this is so scary, what am I gonna do?* You thought to yourself as you rushed upstairs and closed the door of the bedroom after all the girls entered. "Fast we need to hide!". You said looking into tour besties eyes. "B-but where. Was all Yuri could bring out. "Under the big bed!! Fast!!

Yaawwnn🥱 I'm really tired, so I'm gonna sleep for now. Stay tuned for the next chapter with much drama and danger in it!! Hope to see ya soon buddy~~