34. The one where yuri comes home🍼☕️

Namjoon pov
I was sitting on the floor of my and Jins room while holding onto my hair in frustration. *we told our bosses we wanted those jobs two years ago, before we started living with the others. And now there was almost no way back, and besides. Those jobs where our dream jobs.* I quickly stand up when I hear sounds in the living room.  When I enter the room the light was out and I saw two figures standing there. The one small figure grabbed onto the tall figure and his it's face in the others back. The tall person reached for the light and turned it on. I blinked a few times facing the light. When I opened my eyes I saw Chea and Taehyung with some snacks in their hands.

"What are you doing? Where sleeping here

"What are you doing? Where sleeping here." I said. "No joon, we already took our mattresses and now we are going to watch a movie together." Tae awnserd as he took Chea's hand in his big hand. "But why? Is this All just because of the job thing?" I aksked as my eye widen a bit. "Just?! There is nothing just about this joon, you're going to leave us! You're letting us choke like we mean nothing to you!" Taehyung suddenly yelled back at me. Normally I would get angry but now I just stood there and said nothing.

Yoongi pov
"L-let, l-let me g-go!" I commanded in a shaky voice as I try to unwrap her arms around my waist. "No! I'm not letting you go!" She yelled back at me. "Leave me alone! I n-need to break something, l-let go, please. Please baby?" I said now more softly as I started to cry even harder. To my suprise she let go but didn't let me stand up. Before I knew what happened she was sitting on my lap holding onto my cheeks while staring into my eyes.

"It's okay I'm here, I'm right here and will never lose you

"It's okay I'm here, I'm right here and will never lose you. This will all turn out okay. We will get through this together!" She said. Before I had the chance to awnser she harshly smashed her lips onto mine. My eyes whidened in shock but I still gave in. She put her elbows on my shoulders while her hands brushed trough my hair softly. I wrap my arms around her waist and slowly turn my head deepening the kiss. Normally y/n was kinda shy and we didn't share such a passionate kiss yet but now it seemed like she was a totally different person.

After some time we both pulled away catching our breath. She looks down and slowly leans foreward placing her face in the crotch of my neck. I lay my head on her shoulder and started patting her back softly. "Thank you baby. Thank you for loving me for who I am and what I want." I said. She suddenly sits up straits and looks me in the eyes. "Ofc I love you for who you are, what do you mean?" She said in a arrogant thone. I giggled at her cute action and pull her into my embrace again. "Should we sleep now. It was a long tiring day." I asked as I slowly stand up. She wrapped herself around me like a little koala and hummed in agreement.