8. The one with the fight🔪👊🏻

Jungkooks pov
*get ready for a fight*. I kicked behind me, in the mans private part. He lets me go and falls to the ground, groaning in pain. I grab to my gun, place it in my hand. I don't hesitate for a second, and shoot him right through the chest. The man screamed but stops moving as my his blood drippes over the floor. *Now the fight has begon* I think to myself as I whipe of some of his blood.

Chea's pov
I was hugging my knees telling myself everything would be okay. It felt like I was going to live in this closet forever. It was dark and cold, my body was shanking like crazy, but all I cared about was for the boys and my besties to be okay! As I was lost in my thoughts we heard another gun shot, and the screaming of a man. I fastly look at Y/n, her hands oh her heart, trying to calm down. "D-don you think they will survive?" She askes while looking at me worriedly. "I hope so" I awnserd as i patted her back. More screaming was heard from downstairs. The most screamed you didn't recognize, but then suddenly. A very loud scream was heard. *n-no, that, that was Taehyungs voice*. "We need to escape, NOW". I say as I push open the doors of the closet.

Yoongi pov
I was fighting with one of the strong mans, punching him in the face hard trying to knock him out. Suddenly I felt a very strong punch in my face, he had hit me. I fell back as the punch was really strong. I felt my face bleeding but just ignored it. The man was feeling his face to check if he had any wounds, this was my chance. I grab my gun and shoot him right through the head. He screamed but falls back a second later, his blood dripping over our floor. Suddenly I hear a loud scream, Teahyung. I turn around to see what happend. My eyes whidened. Taehyung was laying on the floor, he was fighting man to man with Hitman Bang, who now rushed to the front door. I try to shoot him but he was gone. The rest of the men had followed or where laying on the floor dead. I turn to my team again. Teahyung was still laying ipon the floor while holding his stomach. I fastly run to the and kneel down beside namjoon, who was also checking him.

"Teahyung, hang in there" he says with tears in his eyes

"Teahyung, hang in there" he says with tears in his eyes. I look at teahyung, blood dripping from his tummy. "He got stabbed by him, that bastard!". Jimin says as he kneeled down crying. "Jungkook, go check if the mans are gone! J-hope go get some bandage!". Namjoon orderes. They nod and run away. I look at Taehyung, eyes half closed, tears on his cheeks. "Hang in there buddy!". I say as I brush my hand through his hair. "Y-yea, we n-need you". Jimin says as he was still crying a mess. Hobi got back with the bandage as jungkook closed the front door. Hobi hands the emergency kit to namnjoon, who starts to search for bandage inmidiatly. "Jungkook are they gone?" I ask him as I stand up. "Yes, I saw their car driving away and there is no one around the house". He replied while wiping of some blood that's covers his face. "Good, go check on the girl then". Namjoon said as he looked at us serious. Me and jungkook nod and rush upstairs.
*they are fine right* I think as I walk to their bedroom door. I grab the doorknob and open the door, no one. I look at the bed, the sheets are gone and the filling is spread all over the floor, the window is standing open as the cold air files the room. "No, they didn't escape right!" Jungkook says as he kneels down looking under the bed. I look inside the closet, no one. My face gets a angry and worried expression as I walk to the window. I look down, my eyes whidened. "Jungkook, I think they did". I awnserd.

Y/n pov
I got the stuffing out of the blankets that where resting on the bed. I tied them togheter and hung it out the window. Chea went down first de we both could help Yuri to get down. After they both got down safely, I took a deep sigh and grabbed onto the blanket tight. I was about to let myself down when another gun shot was heard. I flinched and wanted to cover my ears. So I let go of the robe I made, and fell down. "Aahh!" I yelled. My ankle went double and now I couldn't stand up. "Y/n!!" She's rushed over to me. Yuri and Chea helped me stand up and walked into the forest with me. Suddenly I heard jungkooks voice from our room, I looked at Chea and she nodded. We needed to escape. Chea helped me to get intochten forest deeper and deeper. I look around and see Yuri staring at the window. I call her name, she looks back at the window one last time and them runs after me, into the forest.

Jungkooks pov
"Jungkook, I think they did". Yoongi-hyung said as he stands next to the open window. I slowly walk to the window. *they didn't right, they would never leave us*. I think as I close my eyes before opening them. As I open my eyes I see the robe they made hanging out of the window. Tears form in my eyes as I slide down the robe. I loo around but there is no sine of my missing friends. *wait, what's than in the ground?* I kneel down next to the silver paper and pick it up. Yoongi who also slides down looked over my shoulder. "T-this is an Oreo packaging." I say as my eyes filled with tears again.

"I see jungkook but what is the matter with it?" Yoongi asked as he grabbed the packaging from my hand. "It's Yuri's, I'm a 100 procent sure, she is addicted to oreo's." I reply. "Then they must have gotten into the forest." Yoongi concluded.
*nonono, this isn't good! Yuri cant even protect herself, why would they do that?* "Yoongi, go get Jin and some weapons, we are going to follow them." I say as I look around the forest. Yoongi nodded and speeded away. I sigh and whipe a tear away.

*please be save girls, please be save*