29. The one where the storm would end

Yoongi pov
Right after y/n had stabbed hitman bang, I grabbed my gun and shot one of the other mans. Jungkook took the other one that held us whil Tae rushed to Chea and stabbed the man in his neck befor she could hurt her. In less then 10 second whe had 4 dead man on our kitchen floor. In front of y/n chair the body of the boss was laying. On his back with the knife still between his ribs. He didn't move anymore, he finnaly was killed. Y/n was sitting on the chair with her eyes closed and tears streaming down her face. Inmidiatly rushed over to her and lifted her up in my arms. Like a little koala she wrapped her arms and legs around me as she sobbed into my neck. Now I finnaly let my tears stream down. I felt like I was about to lose her, I didn't want to let her go, never wanted to leave her side ever again. Our moment of crying together was cut of by jungkooks screaming.

Jungkook pov
I rushed over to Yuri's body, still laying on the floor. I lifted her on my lap and held her In My arms. I started screaming her name hoping to get a reaction. "Yuri!! Yuri can you hear me?! Please awnser!! D-don't d-die!!" I couldn't hold it any longer. I hugged her body so tight as I sobbed onto her head. Suddenly I feel my other friends surrounding me. Seokjing pulled her body away from my tight hug and placed her In my hands with care. I let him checked her as I keep looking at her closed eyes, hoping they would open.
Seokjing placed his hand on her chest as our other friends also kneel down beside us. Almost everyone was crying. Seokjing looked worried and started checking more placed to hear her heartbeat. Finnaly he cleared his traot and spoke up. "Her heartbeat is really slow, I can't do anything about it. She needs to get to a hospital as soon as posible." He said as he already stood up and started packing things. Jungkook you come with me! Are there any other people who want to come along?" He asked as he walked towards the front door. I look around, hobi and Jimin step towards me. They nodded towards Jin and me and after walked behind us, out of the house. I could hear the other girls crying but I didn't really care. I needed to help yuri. This time could cost her life!

Y/n pov
I was still crying on Yoongi's neck. It got to much! The killing bleeding, yuri. I couldn't handle the stress anymore. Yoongi just comforted you as you also feel some of his tears stream in you're neck. He Pulles away from the hug and looks you in the eyes. "I need to clean the kitchen now okay? I'll place you on the couch so you can cuddle with Chea till I come back." He said as he whines you're tears away and slowly walkes to the couch. He slowly placed you on the couch and after kissed you're forehead. At first you where shocked but then you realized he was your boyfriend now. You sighed and dropped your body on the couch, trying to calm down.

 You sighed and dropped your body on the couch, trying to calm down

Then Tae walked into the room with Chea on his back. Ahe was also crying but less then you. Tae set her on the floor in front of the couch placing a Peck on her lips before leaving towards the kitchen. Chea kneeled down in front of you and held you're hands while looking into you're teary eyes. "Hey, its alright now, the enemy is gone." She said trying to calm you down. But this only made you more worried. "Then what about yuri?! Will she be okay?" You asked as you sobbed. Chea sighed and looked down, not saying anything. You just kept string at her, until you saw something dripping down. She was also crying now. You kneeled down and took her in your arms, crying together.