26. The one where you talk with yoongi

Y/n pov
You where sitting in you're room alone when the door swung open again, revealing a ultra happy Chea, she stormed to you and dropped her body on the bed hugging you. "I told that dirty cat his lesson and there's other news.." she said while hugging you tight. You had calmed down a bit and asked what the big news was. She smiled sat up and looked you into the eyes. "Taetae just confessed to me!!" She said as her eyes fill up with lights of happiness. You knew that Chea had a huge crush on him for a while now but didn't want to tell him. She thought that if she confessed to him she would ruin the great friendship they had, so you got why she was so excited. "So I have a boyfriend now!" She yelled and hugged you again. "I'm so happy for you!! This is amazing!" You responded. You guys kept on talking until Yuri rushed into the room making a lot of noise. She swung the door open very hard. "Girl guess what just-." She was cut of by her actions.  the door smashed to the wall and then came back. Before she noticed she got the door right in her face!

She fell back to the floor while making a small "ow" sound. Chea inmidiatly stood up and rushed towards her, mother instinct kicked in. Yuri was still laying on the floor holding her head. "Owowowowow!" She yelped. Chea pulled her up slowly and looked at her head. "That's going to be a big bump baby." She replied as he placed a soft kiss on her forehead. "It's okay, I'm fine." She replied as she tried to reach for her head, but Chea held her hand trying to hold her from doing so. Suddenly you both noticed her horrible state. Her knees where covered in dried blood, messy hair and some bruises on her face. "Omg baby!! What happened to you?!" Chea yelled and started checking her everywhere.

"Nothing much, she fell when she tried to escape from me, bad pumpkin." We suddenly hear a manly voice speak. Me and Chea look in the door opening and see Jungkook leaning against it. Chea and me look from Yuri to jungkook and back with questionable expressions on our faces. She just smiles at him. "I send her here cause I though you still had the first aid kit here." Jungkook said, breaking the silence. "O-oh yeah, that's true, want me to take care of her?" Chea replied smiling. "It's fine I can take care of her myself." He simply replied and picked up the little box from the bed. After he walked to Yuri and lifter her up, bringing her towards the bed. "So, now let me take car of these wounds okay?" He asked while looking at her,showing his adorable bunny smile. She just nodded in reply.

Jungkook started cleaning her wounds and bandaged them

Jungkook started cleaning her wounds and bandaged them. She held my hand while doing so, trying not to focus on the pain. she even had a little scar on her nose wich he had to cover with a band aid. She looked pretty cute tho. "So all done." Jungkook said and stood up, walking towards her closet. He got out her onesie and trew it at her. "I'll wait behind the door, call me when you're ready." He said before patting her head. She nodded and slowly stood up. When jungkook closed the door behind him she took of her shirt and shorts. "What was that all about?" Chea asked with crossed hands leaning against the wall looking at Yuri with a smirk. "What do you mean Cheachea?" Yuri asked as she stepped into her onesie. "Well we know you're very close with kookie but this seemed more coupily ya know?" You said trying to bond yourself into the conversation. She smiled and blushed a bit while looking down. "Oh it's nothing much, he just gave me a little peck on my nose." She said smiling at the floor, zipping up her onesie.