11. Come to the party or else!!

Chea pov
I woke up in my new room alone, since my besties where sleeping in different rooms. I felt very lonely and empty. Even when I was in a house with all my best friends I didn't feel that save. I had my thought and concerns about that whole mafia stuff. I loved my boy friends very much but for some reason I felt a little scared of them. It was..., different now. I needed someone to talk about this with. Normally I would go to Y/n, Tae or Yuri when I had trouble. But something told me that I needed Namjoon for this conversation. He was the leader of this all, so it felt like he could explain this the best to me, he was a very good friend, so he would understand me and probably help me calm down a bit. With all of this running through my I sigh as I stare at the ceiling.

After a few minutes I decide to dress up and go downstairs. I stretch my body and walk towards my closet. I pick out my favorite outfit and went to the bathroom. I opened the bathroom door, no one was inside. We had 2 bathrooms. A big one for the boys, and a smaller one for the girls. But since my other friends are downstairs they must use the boys bathroom. I think as I grow some water in my face and clean my face. I sigh as I grab my towel and dry my face. I look at myself in the mirror. * I, changed?* I think as I look at myself questionable. On one way I looked more grown up, but on the other side I looked more like a kid. It must have been from all I got trough these last days. I sigh again. *I could really use some some cappuccino right now* I think as I smile and walk out of the bathroom.

Namjoon pov
I was preparing some coffee in the kitchen. It was 8 am so I didn't expect anyone on this time to wake up. But to my suprise I hear the stairs cracking silently. *Chea? Thats very unusual, she mostly sleeps the longest of everyone*. I think to myself as I grab my coffee from the counter and walk to the dinning table. I take a sip of my coffe before greeting Chea good morning. "Why are you already awake? Are you okay." She giggles. "I'm fine joon, I just felt like standing up early this morning." She replied while making herself a cappuccino.

She was the smallest of all friends and I was the tallest. We didn't bully each other with it, some people are born tall and some small that's just life. And besides I couldn't imagine Chea being tall. This is just how she is and we can't change it neither can she. She's already perfect by just being who she is, just like all my other friends. She usually want her cappuccino in a special cup. It was in the shape of a snowman, she got it when she went to the Starbucks for the first time, with Taetae. He gifted it to her since she thought it was super cute. And since she loved the Starbucks and the cup.

She tried to reach for the cup but it was standing on the highest shelf. I sigh. Jin must have done that after he did the dishes yesterday. She was about to grab a chair to reach the highest shelf. But I fastly stop her by saying: "Let me grab it, before be have another patient." I giggled as she pouted. I stretch my arm and grab the cup. She fastly grabbed it from my hand, not trusting me with it. "Let me hold it, before whe have another broken cup god of destruction." She said teasing me, knowing I'll break anything I hold. I giggled and patted her head.